Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    College star

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    4 genuine allstars... Miami has 3 at most...

There is no way the heat or thunder can match this

Who are we kidding? Are we really gonna pull that "the champs are the best till they get beat crap?

And okc has to be knocked off to prove the most stacked team since the 60s celtics is better than them?

Im a kobe fan who believes in giving kobe most credit for winning. But this year....

Ya i'l say it. This year they could win it all even if kobe got injured for the rest of the season and coached them from the sidelines

Truth. Its over
    Are you intentionally a bad poster, or is it just accidental?

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2

Expect this to be bumped if the Lakers don't win the title.

Its because Miami have Lebron. He's by far the most dominant player who can change the game in a way that it doesn't really matter how many superstars the opponent has.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    > Nash will be elite if given the right rest and role. Give him the bench and about 28 minutes a game and he will be very very good. Not an all star though.

>Kobe's still elite . but once again, he really should be playing about 30 minutes a game at most. Still he's good, the rest will do him some good.

>Pau is an all star somewhere else but in his marginalized role? no way.

Anyway, that's not how basketball works.

Ray Allen could potentially be an all star still.
    I didnt say they would all make the allstar game this year. I mean all of them on their own team easly make the allstar game. Theyre allstar level

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Its because Miami have Lebron. He's by far the most dominant player who can change the game in a way that it doesn't really matter how many superstars the opponent has.

By far my a$$

Hes a bit better than durant. Howard, paul and kobe are a bit worse than durant...

Lebrons good but common.. The guy won nothing for 8 years. Hes nowhere near "dominant"

Dominant is 3+ titles atleast

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Another thread on a team that has yet to play a single game made by an kobe stan and a laker fan boy. Yes this thread has a lot of potential for some serious conversation and debate. KennethGriffin just stfu. Take a break off for a week. Every single thread you make is so redundant and idiotic anyway, so take a vacation from even making new ones.

By far my a$$

Hes a bit better than durant. Howard, paul and kobe are a bit worse than durant...

Lebrons good but common.. The guy won nothing for 8 years. Hes nowhere near "dominant"

What does titles have to do with the individual Lebron in August 2012?

"A bit better than Durant"? Really? Really?! Durant is good but Lebron is a different and more dominant monster.

And the statement here you made was that Lakers are better than Miami because they have 4 stars and Miami only have 3 and I say that it doesn't matter because Lebron plays in a way that it doesn't really matter that Lakes have that extra star. The Lebron threat is much bigger than an extra star.

By far my a$$

Although it's framed in a pretty vulgar way this is pretty true.. Lebron is a good player no doubt.. but dominant is maintaining that level of play for long periods of time.. so far Lebron has had way more failures than success, especially in the most crucial parts of the game.

However if he continues to play like he did in the 2012 playoffs and Wade is still his former self I don't see many teams being able to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by nash
    "A bit better than Durant"? Really? Really?! Durant is good but Lebron is a different and more dominant monster.
    People were saying Durant was better if not equal to Lebron heading in the Finals.. Durant scored 15 points and then 17 in the first two fourth quarters of game 1 and 2.. that's the exact opposite of what Lebron did in the first two finals.

at all this idol worshipping after 1 championship

Pierce was getting treated the same way after his 2008 FMVP, we'll see what happens after

Banned

Honestly. Can i please have someone answer one simple question please.

Why is it whenever theres a discussion about kobe being great... Everyone says kobes team mates are legendary.

And why is it whenever theres a discussion about kobes team mates being great. People say theyre overrated garbage

And why is the same done for jordan but in the opposite sense... In that jordan fans prop up jordan by saying pippen sucked and they had no center or depth...

Then when an all time team thread comes up those same people say pippen is better than lebron. And the 90s bulls is the best team ever

Whats the word for this... It starts with an H and rhymes with hypocrite a@55 faced retard

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    I just want LA to make the Finals now, so we can see LeBron and Wade torch Kobe's old ass.
    Like when Kobe torched Wade's washed up ass in the all star game and Wade got so mad he broke his nose. A week later, Kobe tore that scrub up and got him fouled out. You remember that?

College star

By far my a$$

Dominance, when used in this context, is relevant to recent production and impact, not career. He didn't say "LeBron had a dominant career" did he?

When you average 30, 10, and 5 on 50% shooting and lead the league in PER all in the playoffs while winning a NBA title, league MVP and FMVP, you call that dominant. Sorry to burst the bubble compiled of Kobe's saliva that you live in.

Just stop making threads, like Smoke said. No really, stop.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Stop it. Just stop it man. There is only one elite player on your team, and that's Kobe. We know what he'll give you. We have absolutely NO idea on how Howard, Gasol and Nash will play, so stop predicting a championship when there are two better teams in the way.

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    > Nash will be elite if given the right rest and role. Give him the bench and about 28 minutes a game and he will be very very good. Not an all star though.

>Kobe's still elite . but once again, he really should be playing about 30 minutes a game at most. Still he's good, the rest will do him some good.

>Pau is an all star somewhere else but in his marginalized role? no way.

Anyway, that's not how basketball works.

Ray Allen could potentially be an all star still.
    The decision of picking all star bench players falls in the hands of the coaches vote. I don't see what you mean by Pau having a 'marginalized role', in fact he will probably have an even more important role on the offense with Nash being able to give him easy baskets. And with Nash being able to get his 10+ assists per game and possibly 10+ points per game he could easily be a backup also.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by TheeBeast
    The decision of picking all star bench players falls in the hands of the coaches vote. I don't see what you mean by Pau having a 'marginalized role', in fact he will probably have an even more important role on the offense with Nash being able to give him easy baskets. And with Nash being able to get his 10+ assists per game and possibly 10+ points per game he could easily be a backup also.
    Nash won't be averaging 10 assists per game. Thought that was a given, but clearly there are some people that don't comprehend the complexities behind stats.

The "keep the ball in Nash's hands at all times" system will not be the end all be all in LA.

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Nash won't be averaging 10 assists per game. Thought that was a given, but clearly there are some people that don't comprehend the complexities behind stats.

The "keep the ball in Nash's hands at all times" system will not be the end all be all in LA.
    Depends what the coaches decide.