Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Basically at the end of the semester is the last time I'm going to see my crush,.....

Should I just lay it all out there to her

BACK STORY-
    I met this girl couple weeks ago, heard from her friend that she thought i was really cute. only chilled with one time really. She told me that she only busy and never goes cuz of school and two jobs. I asked her out last week, she said she could that day cuz she had to work and babysit(if she was interested she would at least reschedule). I never really get to see her at school cuz we have different classes. We both have this class meeting we go to. The last one is in like 2 weeks, should I go up to her at the end of the meeting and just lay it all out there and tell her my feelings cuz I'm never going to see her again.

I was going to basically say something like this:
    "I really like u, the first day I saw u I really couldn't take my eyes off u cuz ur so cute and adorable. There where day I couldn't eat, sleep, focus cuz the whole time I was thinking of u. I don't know if u feel the same way but I just want to get this off my Chest with no regrets"

Something like that but with better wording and more thought to it. I mean don't mind get rejected cuz after this semester I'm not going to see her again

Thoughts?

Cliffs
    Last time I'm going to see my crush
    Planing on tell her my true feelings

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default Re: Basically at the end of the semester is the last time I'm going to see my crush,.....

You should, but do you have balls to do it?

Default Re: Basically at the end of the semester is the last time I'm going to see my crush,.....

I don't understand why you won't see her again after this semester. Is she moving or something?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I don't understand why you won't see her again after this semester. Is she moving or something?
    Na I'm transferring to another university

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    You should, but do you have balls to do it?
    I do have the balls to do it. I asked another forum the same question and they told me that it was beta shit to do and it will never work. These kind of things only happen in movies

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Umad101
    I was going to basically say something like this:
    "I really like u, you should let me take you out"
    Leave it right there, the rest of that shit is weird and kind of creepy for a girl you barely know

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Leave it right there, the rest of that shit is weird and kind of creepy for a girl you barely know
    I already told her that did u even read the op?

Local High School Star LongBeachLakers's Avatar

I did some beta shit a few days ago lol... Told a girl over text that im trying to get over a small crush I have for her... Lol she replied back, "but you have a girlfriend". I tried to play it off like I didn't

So?

Get her e-mail address... try to stay in touch with her.

IDK man, if there's no way you can hang out with her before you leave, then I see no point in telling her the way she made you feel.

All you're gonna do is create an awkward situation...

Maybe you should take this approach... after your class meeting, give her a letter with all your contact information... Letter or No Letter,... Just put the emphasis on how much it would mean to you if you got to spend one last time with her before you transfer to another university.

By doing this, you're telling her how you feel without actually saying it.

Decent college freshman

I already told her that did u even read the op?
    The first time you asked her she could have legitimately had work or whatever. If she wanted to go out with you she would be talking to you, maybe dropping hints. If she didn't have work or she doesn't really like you then you are just going to make a super awkward situation where she tries to let you down easy. Confessing your love to somebody you've hung out with 1 time is ridiculous bud. You ask her out 1 more time and if she says no or she's busy then you know she's not interested and you can just smile, say OK and walk away.

There where day I couldn't eat, sleep, focus cuz the whole time I was thinking of u.
    stop

Good High School Starter

http://youtu.be/0_BdbKYW2-A

Don't care if I get rejected
    At least then I won't regret
    Regret the fact I
    Missed a chance for romance at least
    I'll walk away knowing
    I tried my best, then I'm going
    I'm going on with my day
    Cause at least she heard me say...

Decent college freshman

do you have a good reason for doing this? transferring sucks man. I transferred in middle school and high school and it was tough. I felt like i had to reinvent myself and lost touch with who i was for a while, took me a bit to get on track.

onto your question, don't be confessing that shit b4 u two even been on a legit date. that's weird as hell. just ask her out and be cool, let ur action speak for u.

Banned

Instead of telling her your true feelings like a little girl, you may instead want to think about presenting her with a proto-masculine display to win her heart (and vag).

Something like this would work:

Sumida? Is that you?