Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeFlop: "This is probably one of the biggest sporting events that is up there ever."

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0

two weeks from now nobody will probably give a shit about cleveland blowing out the knicks.

so why would it matter 20 years from now?
    Show me a single quote that speficially says this

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: LeFlop: "This is probably one of the biggest sporting events that is up there ever."

two weeks from now nobody will probably give a shit about cleveland blowing out the knicks.

20 years from now, when Cleveland is the economic center of the world, we will look back to this day as the day it all started.

Again another dumbass. Its not about the actual game.

12 year olds can't understand shit

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Show me a single quote that speficially says this
    I can name plenty of the biggest sporting events ever.

Why? Because you know, people talk about them for a long ass time.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    I stopped paying attention to what LeBron says off the court after "The Decision" and his "I am entering the dunk contest" interview. He's a moron, and that will not change.

Rating will be up for sure though. And honestly, I wish he was right about what he said. It would be amazing if the NBA could draw that much interest.
    Yet here you are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    You know damn well you are going to be watching him tonight.
    Same for every other poster in here bitching about his ego. If Lebron was as unimportant as you all claim, you wouldn't be getting so upset about him saying this. If Wiggins said his first NBA game was gonna be an epic night in sports history you would all just laugh it off. But because Lebron says it you get angry because you know he's right.
    I will absolutely be watching...for around 20 minutes until the NFL kickoff. Only a fool would watch a meaningless child's game like basketball over the NFL.

Want to know how irrelevant LeBron James is when plated against the NFL?

More people watched the Green Bay-Chicago regular season game last year, a matchup between a 7-7 and 8-7 team, than watched game 7 of the 2013 NBA Finals. Must be depressing kid.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    20 years from now, when Cleveland is the economic center of the world, we will look back to this day as the day it all started.

"we"

I can name plenty of the biggest sporting events ever.

Why? Because you know, people talk about them for a long ass time.
    That literally had nothing to do with showing me proof of what you said

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    I will absolutely be watching...for around 20 minutes until the NFL kickoff. Only a fool would watch a meaningless child's game like basketball over the NFL.
    lebron, globally, is more popular than anyone in the nfl and the sport itself.

i bet you're shaking with anger right now.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24

Peyton > LeBron

Banned

Does anyone outside of America care about the NFL? It's not globally relevant in the slightest.

I really don't even care about the Cavs to be honest. I knew Miami was going to win when he went there but the Cavs are not going to be that good.

Irving will never be the player Wade was and Love can't play defense like Bosh. This isn't going to work out the way people think. Chemistry matters and this team has no shot in hell against the Spurs. I'm not even sure this team will beat Miami.

Banned

Broncos/Cowboys regular season 28.32 million viewers
    Broncos/Chiefs regular season 28.11 million viewers
    Eagles/Broncos regular season 27.00 million viewers
    Chiefs/Broncos regular season 29.95 million viewers
    Broncos/Colts regular season 26.94 million viewers
    Broncos/Patriots regular season 26.58 million viewers
    Broncos/Giants regulars season 26.52 million viewers
    Spurs/Heat Finals Game 7 26.32 million viewers

Peyton Manning alone had 7 REGULAR SEASON football games draw a bigger audience than LeBron James in game 7 of the NBA Finals. And that was in ONE season

Even NASCAR takes a shit on the NBA in terms of fans, which is sad
    Last edited by Joyner82reload; 10-30-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Does anyone outside of America care about the NFL? It's not globally relevant in the slightest.
    People in America generally don't give a shit about the rest of the world.

We are our own world... In America, NFL is more important. That's just the way it is.

Of course in countries that don't even play American Football, basketball is gonna be the more popular sport.

Who cares though... In America, NFL > NBA

In America.

The majority of us are Americans. In America, football > basketball

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    Broncos/Cowboys regular season 28.32 million viewers
    Broncos/Chiefs regular season 28.11 million viewers
    Eagles/Broncos regular season 27.00 million viewers
    Chiefs/Broncos regular season 29.95 million viewers
    Broncos/Colts regular season 26.94 million viewers
    Broncos/Patriots regular season 26.58 million viewers
    Broncos/Giants regulars season 26.52 million viewers
    Spurs/Heat Finals Game 7 26.32 million viewers

Peyton Manning alone had 7 REGULAR SEASON football games draw a bigger audience than LeBron James in game 7 of the NBA Finals. And that was in ONE season

Even NASCAR takes a shit on the NBA in terms of fans, which is sad
    and outside the million people watching the NFL in america, it isn't relevant globally.

according to forbes, lebron and a couple of soccer players that i cant remember, are THE most recongized athletes in the world.

lebron is america's most popular athelete, and nothing you can say or do will change that.

by all means though. tune into your football, which nobody outside of obese americans cares for.