Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Default Swagbucks (free money)

Anyone here do swagbucks? Pretty cool site, you can do stuff such as search through their engine, watch videos, do surverys, etc for "swagbucks" which you can use to claim giftcards.

Saving up some GC to get myself some Dre Beats

If anyone wants to join here is my refferal link: www.swagbucks.com/refer/dwyanewade3mvp

It is a win win, I believe they start you off with some SB (Swagbucks) for using my link and I get some too.

Enjoy ISH fam!

Default Re: Swagbucks (free money)

The electricity you take doing all that shit equals the amount you actually make.

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

I've been getting 1 or 2 dollars daily while I do other stuff on the computer, pretty nice site

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    The electricity you take doing all that shit equals the amount you actually make.

I dunno, I use it at work and don't go out of my way and I make enough off it. I wouldn't go HAM on it but it is easy money for little effort.

What's the catch? How much do you estimate you get in month?

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    What's the catch? How much do you estimate you get in month?
    There is no catch, it is pretty legit. I've been only using it recently but in a month you can get about $40 bucks depending on how active you are... There are apps you can download and let videos run through your app and it'll get you some "SB" too... You can make a dollar a day pretty easily without too much effort.

i use to do that but i make a lot more just going around posting my link and telling people about ballstreams. i've made like $200 in a month lol.

I use Perk TV instead, same concept but there's no cap. I think I made $125 last month with a total of probably 2 hours put into it. Supposedly people know how to make like $250+ but I'm not gonna have 10 phones on all day for that shit, I've got a 9-5 I had like 4 old android phones lying around so might as well put them to use. Will never use my own money on Amazon again...unless I buy something for $500

Swagbucks sucks. My friend has been on that website for 2 years and he's only made a total of $800. He spends a couple hours on it every day and only makes 2 or 3 dollars a day. Total waste of time.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I use Perk TV instead, same concept but there's no cap. I think I made $125 last month with a total of probably 2 hours put into it. Supposedly people know how to make like $250+ but I'm not gonna have 10 phones on all day for that shit, I've got a 9-5 I had like 4 old android phones lying around so might as well put them to use. Will never use my own money on Amazon again...unless I buy something for $500
    Hey do you have a referral code? just downloaded the app.

I don't like Perk TV, but at least it is more passive... Only worth it if you have a few phones though lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Hey do you have a referral code? just downloaded the app.
    http://perk.fm/4h723

Good luck. Make sure you click Low Bandwidth Video in the menu. Plus, make sure your ISP won't throttle you after a certain amount. Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    I don't like Perk TV, but at least it is more passive... Only worth it if you have a few phones though lol
    lol I agree. This is the breakdown:

If you have only 1 phone, Swagbucks > Perk

If you have multiple, Perk >>> Swagbucks

I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but people can get more than $5 a day. Those are the hardcore people though like I said, I don't have time to babysit my phones. I get around $4 a day. I leave them on overnight (start with App trailers) and if I wake up to pee in the middle of the night I refresh it or click past the Are You Still Watching popup (annoying as hell), when I wake up for work, and then do it again when I come home for lunch.

Kendall, make sure you don't use more than 5 phones/tablets. Believe it or not, some crazy mofos get cancelled for using 20. I said how does 1 have that much time/internet devotion to pull that off

lol I agree. This is the breakdown:

If you have only 1 phone, Swagbucks > Perk

If you have multiple, Perk >>> Swagbucks

I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but people can get more than $5 a day. Those are the hardcore people though like I said, I don't have time to babysit my phones. I get around $4 a day. I leave them on overnight (start with App trailers) and if I wake up to pee in the middle of the night I refresh it or click past the Are You Still Watching popup (annoying as hell), when I wake up for work, and then do it again when I come home for lunch.

Kendall, make sure you don't use more than 5 phones/tablets. Believe it or not, some crazy mofos get cancelled for using 20. I said how does 1 have that much time/internet devotion to pull that off
    20? That is crazy lol... How/why do you have multiple phones? Which ones are you using?

Might be worth it if you're getting $4/day.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    20? That is crazy lol... How/why do you have multiple phones? Which ones are you using?

Might be worth it if you're getting $4/day.
    They are all old phones which I didn't wanna sell to get back $20 lol. I have 5 of them running but they do crash or freeze once in a while. As long as you are on Android 4.0 or up. Look up perk tv on reddit or slickdeals. There are threads on there. People buy $20 phones (which is an investment but it will earn you money back). Let me link you a list of them.

http://www.reddit.com/r/perktv/comme...ice_hierarchy/

Dudes are serious about this, I'm still a beginner What do you max out with SB in a day? $2?