Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Default Re: Back in your place Hawk fans.

So, Hawk discussions are not allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly

Knicks fans think they own the board even though they have been a joke since before some of them were even born.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    What the hells with all these retarded threads lately? No, your not going to be the Spurs of the east or attract big free agents. The biggest free agent your franchise ever signed was re-signing Joe Johnson, which you had to wildly overpay for 6 years just to keep him in that hole. Atlanta is not a great city to live in and no big name player wants to be there.

Remember, you've never, ever made it out of the 2nd round and Dwight AND CP3 had the chance to both sign with you in their home town but chose not to!

Tl;dr: In future we post the gif below everytime a stupid Hawks thread pops up.

1. You like the Knicks so STFU

2. You've never been to ATL so STFU

If I was a big name free agent ATL would be in my top half of teams.

I'm real ****ing sick of knicks fans thinking they're special. New Yorkers in general have grand (wrong) opinion of themselves.
    Also CP3 is from NC but I'm sure YOU wouldn't know the difference once you made it south of N-Va
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 06-23-2014 at 09:34 AM.

I did think it was kind of weird how many Hawks threads there were this weekend

Idk why Knicks fans are so salty about it though, are they just jealous because they aren't getting the attention they want?

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    I did think it was kind of weird how many Hawks threads there were this weekend

Idk why Knicks fans are so salty about it though, are they just jealous because they aren't getting the attention they want?

They are getting plenty of attention for being a mess. OP shouldn't be calling attention to their ongoing failures. Even with the advantages of being in a big market they still suck and will continue to suck.

Rational discussion is allowed. Off course, people get away with a lot on here. You're not somebody I think off when rational discussion comes into play regarding the Hawks.

Also, it's amusing that most would deflect towards OP being a Knicks fan have teams that when most of what he said was true. I guess if the OP was a Spurs fan, Lakers fan, Celtics fan, etc... it would be "allowed" to state what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Rational discussion is allowed. Off course, people get away with a lot on here. You're not somebody I think off when rational discussion comes into play regarding the Hawks.

Also, it's amusing that most would deflect towards OP being a Knicks fan have teams that when most of what he said was true. I guess if the OP was a Spurs fan, Lakers fan, Celtics fan, etc... it would be "allowed" to state what he did.

I don't understand how I am not rational. I literally just post articles to spread speculation.

There's a Hawks forum ya know?

Post your deluded drivel here:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

I don't understand how I am not rational. I literally just post articles to spread speculation.
    Making threads blaming the refs and then whining about it to the mod's isn't exactly somebody being rational. It's being an over the top fanatic.

Also, no, the last couple of threads you made weren't rational at all. They were pipe dreams or bias. It's cool, everyone has it sometimes, but you seem to be doing it all the time from observation.

Making threads blaming the refs and then whining about it to the mod's isn't exactly somebody being rational. It's being an over the top fanatic.

Also, no, the last couple of threads you made weren't rational at all. They were pipe dreams or bias. It's cool, everyone has it sometimes, but you seem to be doing it all the time from observation.
    There is nothing wrong with pure speculation.

As for blaming the refs, I have not done so since 2012.

^Cool man.

On a better note, Hawks do have a decent squad. Wish they were healthy last year.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Which team made the playoffs: Hawks or Knicks?
    Knicks are relevant and free agents do come to mecca, we will win chip soon, and hawks will never win unless they move to other city(like St.Louis), nobody gives a fck about atlanta, no wonder that even dwight did not sign there (which still would mean first round exit because noone else would want to be in fcking atlanta) and lol about Bron signing in Atlanta, in fcking atlanta ?

Pretty sure threads I make are more rational than 75% of threads on here anyways. From a basketball standpoint why wouldn't players want to come to Atlanta? One of the best situations they could enter in the league. Could you imagine if a player came out and said he'd rather play in one town because he'd get more fame and spotlight? Half they people who spew that crap on here would be bashing him for the same reason they use to why he wouldn't sign to certain teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks014Champs
    Knicks are relevant and free agents do come to mecca, we will win chip soon, and hawks will never win unless they move to other city(like St.Louis), nobody gives a fck about atlanta, no wonder that even dwight did not sign there (which still would mean first round exit because noone else would want to be in fcking atlanta) and lol about Bron signing in Atlanta, in fcking atlanta ?
    Lol. I've heard this same garbage from Knicks fans as long as I've watched basketball. I could only imagine they've done the same thing the past 41 years. Maybe y'all need another beast to throw the ball to down low