Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Can a Role player light up the rec league?

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    My athleticism is damn near world class from a Track & Field standpoint.

I bet I could D up on some NBA scrubs. Put the clamps on JJ Barea.
    You're 300 Lb aren't you?

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    You're 300 Lb aren't you?
    6'1 175 of pure steel. Personal best of 10.17 in the 100 meters. But my lateral quickness is garbage so I was just kidding. Little tubby Barea would still cross me up

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    another overrating nba scrubs thread. great.
    You're a professional basketball player right?

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

I have played with/against some NBA'ers in my younger times, some all-stars, some serviceable guys.... These guys play half ass and dominate.

GS: Tim Hardaway...raining bombs, handles retarded, strong as a fvcking ox, on u'r heels or ass anytime he wanted to put u there.

Pistons: Lindsey Hunter...was lightning in a bottle, actual played on his team during pick up game, dude was damn good, put a move on Hardaway that got the entire gym ooh'ng, then you saw Hardaway show the rook what an all star looked like...shit was crazy the next 5 trips up the court by Hardaway.

VanCo: Mike Bibby crossing dudes up like nothing, did whatever he wanted on the court.

VannCo: Michael Dickerson, jumps out the gym, strong, shooting bombs, dunking from avg BBall guys jumpshot area

GS: Chris Webber, by far the scariest most intimidating shit I seen while being on the court. Taking off and dunking on dudes, where normal guys are pulling up for jumpers. Tossing around grown men like rag dolls, guys trying to foul him getting dunked on..... Mf'er that big shouldn't have moved that fast.

Retired ass Ricky Davis(the Oh Shit dunk on Nash guy) Fast as hell, played in rec league game, with military guy who is with his ex spouse. Looked like he was playing 5 year old kids...yet these guys ranged from 19-25 years old.

Played semi pro guys, DI guys...all those guys dominate and mf'ers like the OP would have zero chance

What makes the OP worse, is didn't he see the damn AND 1 tour, guys that can't make it, dominating people around the US

TEamFLightBrother have vids showing there guys in local rec leagues or games the are not NBA talent, but dominate u'r avg weekend BBall guy
    Last edited by Calabis; 02-03-2013 at 01:03 PM.

NBA Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    If you and your snot nose friends played a NBA caliber player 5x5, he would dismantle your hearts, dreams, and aspirations of ever playing basketball again. You probably would not ever want to see another basketball in your life. He would deflate your little, "I'm on par with the elite athletes of the world", attitude faster than he would deflate the ball and yell, "SO WHO'S THE SCRUB NOW!"

These guys are professionals at what they do. The boundary between amateur and professional is extraordinary. They breath basketball.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    I have played with/against some NBA'ers in my younger times, some all-stars, some serviceable guys.... These guys play half ass and dominate.

GS: Tim Hardaway...raining bombs, handles retarded, strong as a fvcking ox, on u'r heels or ass anytime he wanted to put u there.

Pistons: Lindsey Hunter...was lightning in a bottle, actual played on his team during pick up game, dude was damn good, put a move on Hardaway that got the entire gym ooh'ng, then you saw Hardaway show the rook what an all star looked like...shit was crazy the next 5 trips up the court by Hardaway.

VanCo: Mike Bibby crossing dudes up like nothing, did whatever he wanted on the court.

VannCo: Michael Dickerson, jumps out the gym, strong, shooting bombs, dunking from avg BBall guys jumpshot area

GS: Chris Webber, by far the scariest most intimidating shit I seen while being on the court. Taking off and dunking on dudes, where normal guys are pulling up for jumpers. Tossing around grown men like rag dolls, guys trying to foul him getting dunked on..... Mf'er that big shouldn't have moved that fast.

Retired ass Ricky Davis(the Oh Shit dunk on Nash guy) Fast as hell, played in rec league game, with military guy who is with his ex spouse. Looked like he was playing 5 year old kids...yet these guys ranged from 19-25 years old.

Played semi pro guys, DI guys...all those guys dominate and mf'ers like the OP would have zero chance

What makes the OP worse, is didn't he see the damn AND 1 tour, guys that can't make it, dominating people around the US

TEamFLightBrother have vids showing there guys in local rec leagues or games the are not NBA talent, but dominate u'r avg weekend BBall guy
    great writing .....

Yall posting in a troll thread

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Yall posting in a troll thread
    Where you from, bruh?