Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-18-2014, 01:19 AM   #6751
Brizzly
well fυck

Brizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Can you lend me a few bucks, BigBoss?

BB: I'd like to, but I'm a little short.
Brizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:20 AM   #6752
BigBoss
Lebald.

BigBoss has a bad reputationBigBoss has a bad reputationBigBoss has a bad reputation

You guys are soft AF.

Thats it?

Keep posting pictures of urselves on internet forums for random dudes
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:27 AM   #6753
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Me in Bayonne, France in October
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:27 AM   #6754
BigBoss
Lebald.

BigBoss has a bad reputationBigBoss has a bad reputationBigBoss has a bad reputation

^I like your dp
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:35 AM   #6755
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
You guys are soft AF.

Thats it?

Keep posting pictures of urselves on internet forums for random dudes
Some of us aren't afraid to be social or open. Stop melting down, unless you had a girlfriend for me to steal you'd probably like me.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:43 AM   #6756
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Timmy D for MVP looks like Suguru.

Who's Suguru? He must be a handsome fella.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:49 AM   #6757
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarHill
I want Cavs to tuck me in at night and tell me stories about Wilt's dominating career.
Just subscribe to my Youtube channel
Old 11-18-2014, 01:53 AM   #6758
Nowitness
galli for zach

Nowitness has a terrific reputationNowitness has a terrific reputationNowitness has a terrific reputationNowitness has a terrific reputationNowitness has a terrific reputationNowitness has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Just subscribe to my Youtube channel

those videos always put me right to sleep
Nowitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:53 AM   #6759
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitness
those videos always put me right to sleep
Old 11-18-2014, 02:07 AM   #6760
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
No other use for this pic so here's another. Last night at the bar, bartender thought I'd look good in her flower head band. Won't post on social media because she has an overly jealous boyfriend so it's going on ISH instead

Though I do have a life, if you guys think me being a Wilt fan is limited to the internet, note the rubber band on my wrist

Beard game on point. I can tell you care for it like you would a newborn infant. Wilt would approve, rest his soul.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:19 AM   #6761
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Beard game on point. I can tell you care for it like you would a newborn infant. Wilt would approve, rest his soul.
You'll ride this guy's dick but you won't eat a babes butt. Smh
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:20 AM   #6762
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
People always say that, but honestly it's less work than shaving. I just trim it with scissors every few days, I feel like there's some trial and error at first how to get it the right cut/shape but other than that very minimal effort to keep.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:27 AM   #6763
SugarHill
endtroducing infamous

SugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
calm down, Kevin Gates
SugarHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:27 AM   #6764
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

If you post a pic yourself, I promise to lick a taint... once. Challenge on bitch.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:33 AM   #6765
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If you post a pic yourself, I promise to lick a taint... once. Challenge on bitch.

Add me on snapchat

JurassicPfan69
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: