Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: ok i'll admit. Curry > 2011 Drose

Some guys are athletic freaks. Curry is a skill freak. He routinely takes and makes shots that would be bad shots for almost anyone else in the league.

LOL @ Pointguard saying that Curry relies on the system. Nobody shoots 3s off the dribble better than Curry and he can do that in any system.

Bird not an efficient scorer? His career average TS of 56.4% is better than Rose's career best year. Bird had back to back seasons with a TS over 60%.
    Last edited by tontoz; 05-24-2015 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    Some guys are athletic freaks. Curry is a skill freak. He routinely takes and makes shots that would be bad shots for almost anyone else in the league.

LOL @ Pointguard saying that Curry relies on the system. Nobody shoots 3s off the dribble better than Curry and he can do that in any system.

Bird not an efficient scorer? His career average TS of 56.4% is better than Rose's career best year. Bird had back to back seasons with a TS over 60%.
    'Pointguard' is a 40 year old nut job that shouldn't be taken seriously on any subject, ever.

He's the delusional fatso who talks the loudest on the court but can never back it up

If I were to meet up with him in real life I'd try to break his back and make him paralyzed for life and make it so that he can only survive on machines as a human vegetable

And that's how I genuinely feel. His personality is equivalent to cancer, if not worse than cancer.

**** his ugly worthless parents for mating in the first place. He's an insufferable parasite that serves no purpose other than annoying people with his idiotic, delusional, and autistic fat black 40 year old words

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Durant, LeBron, Davis > Curry.

Those three are the only current tier 1 players.
    Dude come on. Curry right now is giving LeBron a run for his money for best in the L, and is having a better playoffs so far. It's wrong to say he's a tier below LeBron/Durant, and it's flat out ridiculous to say he's a tier below AD, and I'm a huge AD fan (evidenced by the fact that I made multiple NOP game threads when no one else was watching lol.)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    'Pointguard' is a 40 year old nut job that shouldn't be taken seriously on any subject, ever.

He's the delusional fatso who talks the loudest on the court but can never back it up

If I were to meet up with him in real life I'd try to break his back and make him paralyzed for life and make it so that he can only survive on machines as a human vegetable

And that's how I genuinely feel. His personality is equivalent to cancer, if not worse than cancer.

**** his ugly worthless parents for mating in the first place. He's an insufferable parasite that serves no purpose other than annoying people with his idiotic, delusional, and autistic fat black 40 year old words

Way to expose yourself as a loser. No one who is successful in life has anywhere close to that much built up anger. Stay losing.