Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Philadelphia Sixers won't win 9 games during the 2014-2015 season

Worst team in NBA history.... AGAIN

Default Re: Philadelphia Sixers won't win 9 games during the 2014-2015 season

Very good NBA starter

Nerlins will lead them to the 8th seed

You can count on them holding Embiid out for the year.

MCW/Wroten
    KJ McDaniels/Wroten
    Hollis Thompson/???
    Noel/???
    Henry Sims/???

Here's the problem w that. Too good of guards and a possible difference maker presence in Noel. The key to ultra tanking is minor league g's, esp pg's. Mcw/wroten and even shved is too much right there. 15 wins

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Here's the problem w that. Too good of guards and a possible difference maker presence in Noel. The key to ultra tanking is minor league g's, esp pg's. Mcw/wroten and even shved is too much right there. 15 wins
    Good try dude

National High School Star

I don't know the potential draftees until a lot closer to draft day, then I watch a lot of media. But, who are the top5 that they would be ''tanking'' for? The only name I've seen is a Mudiay?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    I don't know the potential draftees until a lot closer to draft day, then I watch a lot of media. But, who are the top5 that they would be ''tanking'' for? The only name I've seen is a Mudiay?
    Mudiay fits them best.

Other than that I think it's still jahlil okafor (centre with some post moves) and karl townes (power forward/centre with a jump shot)

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak

Other than that I think it's still jahlil okafor (centre with some post moves) and karl townes (power forward/centre with a jump shot)
    Would be strange picks wouldn't they given that the 6ers already have Nerlen and Embiid?