Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: It amazes me that the Heat bench is no better than the Lakers bench

why cant they (Miami) win next season?

since you said this year, could be their last chance

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    If you think now is bad, wait until two years from, Heat will have 7 player under contract, 2 of them completely useless, and just the mini-mid level exception, (3 million) to fill the roster.

People that think the big three aren't going to be history by then, haven't done the math.

This year might be the last chance the big three have to win a championship.

I would say the same thing for the Lakers, but they will be well under the cap by then, they are a short-term team.
    when is the Knicks 1st chance?

The Heat's bench is there to compliment the Big 3. It's not there to have some 6th man off the bench that holds on to the ball like a Crawford/Harden/Smith type of player. The Heat's bench is full of shooters and good defenders that LeBron and Wade pass the ball to. All the players buy into the Heat's culture of defense.

The Lakers have one of the top 5 point guards of all time, the 2nd best shooting guard of all time, and the best center in the league! Plus when Pau Gasol comes back, he is a 7 foot 1 giant and has long arms like a pterodactyl. Seriously, the guy can ball! He just lost his confidence. If Kobe can excel at his age, Gasol can too and right now he's getting rested up!

The Lakers can win the championship this year! RIGHT NOW, they don't lose!! Chicago, Atlanta, it don't matter. Bring on the HEAT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    The Lakers have one of the top 5 point guards of all time, the 2nd best shooting guard of all time, and the best center in the league! Plus when Pau Gasol comes back, he is a 7 foot 1 giant and has long arms like a pterodactyl. Seriously, the guy can ball! He just lost his confidence. If Kobe can excel at his age, Gasol can too and right now he's getting rested up!

The Lakers can win the championship this year! RIGHT NOW, they don't lose!! Chicago, Atlanta, it don't matter. Bring on the HEAT!!!!
    I thought you were a Warriors fan.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
    when is the Knicks 1st chance?
    Yeah.

Please don't try to forcast the future of the Miami Heat with Pat Riley at the helm, you'll almost always be wrong in the end. People still aint learn after July 2010.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Um... you realize that Pau was stupidly coming off the bench for a while.

Trust me, our actual bench is the worst in the league.
    Lakers had Pau coming off the bench for 7 of the 64 games so far this season.

Laker fans are so bewildered right now.

No. Heat's bench plays defense.

If you think now is bad, wait until two years from, Heat will have 7 player under contract, 2 of them completely useless, and just the mini-mid level exception, (3 million) to fill the roster.

People that think the big three aren't going to be history by then, haven't done the math.

This year might be the last chance the big three have to win a championship.

I would say the same thing for the Lakers, but they will be well under the cap by then, they are a short-term team.
    wishful thinking at its fineness..

3-time NBA All-Star

The Kobe stans AKA the Gasol haterz will bash Laker HOF'S to make Kobe seem better. The bench is bad just like the HEATS' bench.

Someone find me a season where Kobe was injured or hurt and the Lakers fell off. Even with Smush they went 2-2 one year.. Kobe is an amazing shot maker. The best I have ever seen but his stans take it too far and bash his own players..

I believe they went 0-2 one seaSON without Kobe..One season Pau carried the Lakers with both Kobe and Bynum hurt for a nice period.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    why cant they (Miami) win next season?

since you said this year, could be their last chance

If Wade plays like he is now, than Miami is going to be a problem for a long time. I don't know how anyone can think this Miami team only has a year or so left to win a title. Who the hell is going to stop them? There are no emerging super teams to battle with them. OKC had a chance until they traded Harden.

Heat bench keep it very simple and efficient. They play great defense with the help of the big 3 because one or two of them are always on the court and on offense they share the ball and have great shooters that spread the floor while using the fact that Lebron, Wade and Bosh get a lot of the focus from opposing defense. Doesn't make them better or not, just that they do their thing in a great machine. Just like Spurs. And actually, thinking about it, Miami reminds me a lot of Popvich's Spurs. The only difference is that Miami have the big athletic 3.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    wishful thinking at its fineness..
    You clearly have no idea what wishful thinking is, i guess you think it sounds cool.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

You clearly have no idea what wishful thinking is, i guess you think it sounds cool.
    I have never seen you make a post that didn't come off as being extremely butthurt. Don't be mad your team sucks, brah.

You come off very bitter in every post about Miami

Like it or not miami will be contenders every year while Lebron is there.. They will be favourites to win it all for the next 2-3 years like it or not..