Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Tim Duncan 23-17-5 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    Iverson isnt a loser, check his stats and old videos
    I don't need to check his stats and videos. Unlike you, I was old enough to watch him play. Iverson was a cancerous chucker that never took a shot he didn't like. By far the most harmful player the league has ever seen - Inluenced a whole generation of chuckers that want to play losing basketball.

Ewing would of been hakeem or better if it werent for starks
    Ewing didn't lose because of Starks Ewing lost because Hakeem straight up outplayed him. This isn't anything like Shaq losing to Hakeem despite posting beast stats(28/12./6). Ewing averaged 18 ppg on 36%. How the hell do you put the blame on a role player when your star is shooting that badly.

and his leg injury in 99,
    Woudn't have made a difference in '99.

and yes Melo iz a better player than dirk.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    I don't need to check his stats and videos. Unlike you, I was old enough to watch him play. Iverson was a cancerous chucker that never took a shot he didn't like. By far the most harmful player the league has ever seen - Inluenced a whole generation of chuckers that want to play losing basketball.
    whoa! now you sound real dumb I most definitely was old enough to see iverson aka one of my favorite players of all time play, I remember his damn rookie season when he was doing wilt records like scoring 50 point and 40 point games. Explain 2001 to me, explain how he was able to score at 6'0, being a SG with over 20 injures and being skinny at dat. Iverson never had that complete team that he needed to win a ring, NEVER, pound for pound without practice he was tha best and u kno dat shit

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery

Ewing didn't lose because of Starks Ewing lost because Hakeem straight up outplayed him. This isn't anything like Shaq losing to Hakeem despite posting beast stats(28/12./6). Ewing averaged 18 ppg on 36%. How the hell do you put the blame on a role player when your star is shooting that badly.
    In tha last two games, how many shots starks missed? If starks made that last shot then knicks would of been champs, meaning ewing would of been mvp and better than hakeem. I rest my damn case

Local High School Star

he was manu ginobili away from hoisting a championship and fmvp last year too

Quote Originally Posted by thefatmiral
    he was manu ginobili away from hoisting a championship and fmvp last year too
    you mean popavich right?

Decent college freshman

whoa! now you sound real dumb I most definitely was old enough to see iverson aka one of my favorite players of all time play, I remember his damn rookie season when he was doing wilt records like scoring 50 point and 40 point games.
    On low efficiency most of the time.

Explain 2001 to me,
    Played on one of the best defensive teams in the league. Competition was horrible in the East. Sixers just happened to be the only good team from that pool of shit known as the Leastern Conference.

explain how he was able to score at 6'0, being a SG with over 20 injures and being skinny at dat.
    He has talent - there's no denying that. But his terrible shot selection combined with his low IQ held him back from becoming a better player.

Iverson never had that complete team that he needed to win a ring, NEVER, pound for pound without practice he was tha best and u kno dat shit
    Yes, let's all prop up a player that never bothered to work on his shortcomings, was notorious for skipping practice/training sessions, refused to listen to any of his coaches and ended up getting blackballed from the league.

Decent college freshman

In tha last two games, how many shots starks missed?
    Starks scored 27 pts on 50% in game 6. Ewing was 17 pts on 30% that same game.

If starks made that last shot then knicks would of been champs, meaning ewing would of been mvp and better than hakeem. I rest my damn case
    Maybe if Ewing wasn't so shitty in game 6(or throughout most of the series) the Knicks would not have needed to rely on a final shot from Starks to win them the damn championship. Scapegoating a role player when your star was so crappy throughout that series.