Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: Tracy McGrady may sign with Bulls

Why did a rumor get stickied? WTF

Local High School Star

Default Re: Funny T-Mac quote about the Heat/Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    You do realize, many people were reporting Riley contacting him repeatedly? MANY sources. Those sources were not Sam Smith.

You only wish it's not true since you're a bandwagon douche.

You keep talking about the Heat and McGrady having minutes there, nobody is talking about T-Mac getting 20-25 minutes on the Heat. Only you are. So everything you are arguing about the Heat is only taking place in your mind. Nobody else is talking about it besides you. Hence, everything you constantly keep saying about it is pointless, seeing as how you're the only one talking about it.

Miami has been desperate for pieces. Look who they've signed. Other than Miller, not exactly big names even in the field of roleplayers.

Your hilarious and of course, completely bogus argument about T-Mac wanting to play for the Bulls to ressurect his career is a complete laugh. T-Mac will not be getting time over Luol Deng, and the Bulls have signed both Brewer and Korver to decently sized contracts to lock up their SG spot. He was directly told he would not be a starter if he played for Chicago, and told straight up that he wouldn't be signed if he expected anything more than a bench role.

The Bulls are one of the worst places he could go if he wanted to be considered a star player again. He would be better served going to the Clippers since he'd actually get enough minutes to put up decent numbers.

So once again, just like with every post you make elsewhere, you bring nothing to the table but your bias, and are wrong about everything.
    find these "many sources" and I'll leave this thread. You don't get it. The only person claiming this is Sam Smith yet you keep championing it. So Sam Smith who has never been right about the Heat is someone I'm supposed to believe? Not happening. I'm more willing to believe that Mac is trying to leak "interest" to build his own stock. Riley runs a very tight ship, Heat beat writers barely get any "exclusives".

I could tell you before the workout how it would go. I could tell you he would want to start. If he thought he couldn't beat out Ronnie Brewer who is a subpar player himself, he wouldn't have worked out in the first place. Whatever they saw, wasn't enough, which is why I still don't get why you're arguing.

Heat took a flyer on Fisher and pursued Barnes. Those are the 2 major "losses". An average at best pg(but good vet) and a guy that would be in the same situation as TMac.

The Heat's top 5 players all left 8 figures on the table they could have gotten somewhere else. That's who took less.

The team's top 9 is already set unless some spectacular player comes along.

If you're criticizing who the team got, say who they missed out on.

You haven't made ONE valid point..seriously
    Last edited by HiphopRelated; 07-28-2010 at 09:01 AM.

Brewer isn't sub par.

eflat
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

McGrady being asked to take a non-guaranteed contract, so if he acts up or doesn't like the pine, he can be cut. That's funny.

Hmm, I like the line up. Well if they sign him, i'll be on the look out for the Bulls. Anyone know McGrady's age; i'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by detotronix

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LMS4
    Anyone know McGrady's age; i'm curious.

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Just turned 31 after the season, that is. He got the knee injury when he was 28, and has been recovering from it since. This is why I feel he will bounce back. Dude isn't old.

Doesn't it concern you if he's been recovering from a knee injury for 3 years?

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

1 1/2 years. But no, not really concerned at all. The spot he'd be stepping in to isn't all that important unless Deng goes down with some injury again.

Let me put it this way. If Roger Mason, Eddie House, Keith Bogans, and T-Mac were all equally productive, and cost the same amount of money, I would want T-Mac because it's T-Mac. I would always rather see a big name guy playing than some borderline scrub guy playing even if they're equally productive.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    1 1/2 years. But no, not really concerned at all. The spot he'd be stepping in to isn't all that important unless Deng goes down with some injury again.

Let me put it this way. If Roger Mason, Eddie House, Keith Bogans, and T-Mac were all equally productive, and cost the same amount of money, I would want T-Mac because it's T-Mac. I would always rather see a big name guy playing than some borderline scrub guy playing even if they're equally productive.
    Ya but a big name guy who wants to be a starter and could possibly be a cancer and cause a ton of drama. Or a guy who understands what his role is and knows what coming off the bench means and can accept that.

I would rather take the other guy who doesn't have a big same but accepted his role better.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

why is this stickied? no1s even lookin at this thread