Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    self-proclaimed Mamba

Default Players to watch!

Hello again, my InsideHoops brethren,

Last year when Kobe was injured due to the malcious attack on his tendon from the evil Harrison Barnes (I curse you, Mr. Barnes!), I imposed a boycott on the NBA. However, thanks to the great enthusiasm and intelligence of InsideHoops, I decided today to begin watching basketball again. And although the game without Kobe resembles the WNBA, I have noticed two "players to watch" that I would like to share with you.

These players are J.R. Smith and Jamal Crawford. I can't exactly say why, but they remind me very much of the great Kobe Bean! The only thing holding them back, I feel, is their shot selection. Specifically, they don't take enough shots. Both men will "pass up" shots that Kobe routinely takes simply because there are two or three (or sometimes four or five) players guarding them. This makes them less feared than Kobe, because the other team knows they can send a double or triple (or quadruple or quintiple) team and eliminate the scoring threat. I may take to the Twitter to tell these guys that they need to use the "Kobe system" where every light is a green light (who likes red lights?)

J.R. Smith and Jamal Crawford: players to watch!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Default Re: Players to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24

Last year when Kobe was injured due to the malcious attack on his tendon from the evil Harrison Barnes (I curse you, Mr. Barnes!), I imposed a boycott on the NBA. However, thanks to the great enthusiasm and intelligence of InsideHoops, I decided today to begin watching basketball again. And although the game without Kobe resembles the WNBA, I have noticed two "players to watch" that I would like to share with you.

These players are J.R. Smith and Jamal Crawford. I can't exactly say why, but they remind me very much of the great Kobe Bean! The only thing holding them back, I feel, is their shot selection. Specifically, they don't take enough shots. Both men will "pass up" shots that Kobe routinely takes simply because there are two or three (or sometimes four or five) players guarding them. This makes them less feared than Kobe, because the other team knows they can send a double or triple (or quadruple or quintiple) team and eliminate the scoring threat. I may take to the Twitter to tell these guys that they need to use the "Kobe system" where every light is a green light (who likes red lights?)

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Young KD >>Peak LeBald

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

and a troll was born

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Good college starter

self-proclaimed Mamba

Nay, I have changed my mind! I am watching Jamal Crawford right now, and, despite the fact that the Clippers really have no one else of note on their team, he has only managed to take a mere 15 FGs! This is an outrage. Why, last year, in similar circumstances, Kobe took 41 FGs! Now, admittedly, Kobe did have the worse supporting cast but not by much, and not nearly enough to explain the discrepancy. So Jamal Crawford, you are off my "players to watch" list. I'll keep my hopes up for the great young hope J.R. Smith.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde NDiaye

Nay, I have changed my mind! I am watching Jamal Crawford right now, and, despite the fact that the Clippers really have no one else of note on their team, he has only managed to take a mere 15 FGs! This is an outrage. Why, last year, in similar circumstances, Kobe took 41 FGs! Now, admittedly, Kobe did have the worse supporting cast but not by much, and not nearly enough to explain the discrepancy. So Jamal Crawford, you are off my "players to watch" list. I'll keep my hopes up for the great young hope J.R. Smith.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde NDiaye

Who are you?

i like this gimmick. too funny

Banned

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

You should post more, lmfao

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

GWB was in the White House the last time this material seemed fresh.