Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Kevin Love > Kevin Durant

The fact that Durant's skinny 235 lb ass still out rebounds guys bigger than him tells me all i need to know about his rebounding prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything

No he isn't, KG playing 37 mpg in the playoffs is averaging 20/11/3 with elite defense, only thing Love is better at is three point shooting and rebounding.

For one season with no regard for the future I would pick KG everyday of the week.

Just look at LeBron's numbers w/ and w/o KG on the floor and if you think that KLove comes anywhere near that kind of impact than you should kill yourself.
    KG is getting easy look from Rondo's penetration. But congrates for KG for hitting them.

Love is a better offensive player than KG not just a better three point shooter.. but just better and making your team score more points.

but KG does his thing defensively tho

I wouldnt doubt if Love gets a 30 rebound game somewhere in this series if he was playing for the Celtics instead of KG.

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    KG is getting easy look from Rondo's penetration. But congrates for KG for hitting them.

Love is a better offensive player than KG not just a better three point shooter.. but just better and making your team score more points.
    Better how? better scorer don't make you a better offensive player, you do know there is other things than just scoring.

Adbloock<3

BTW I doubt that he would come close to 17-18 in this series against Heat unlike Garnett he is short and LeBron and Battier would be able to guard him.
    Last edited by LamarOdom; 06-04-2012 at 06:07 PM.

raep tiem

Love would be putting up somewhere like 33/20 in this series.

KG brings defense but would u turn down the offense and the rebounds from Love?
    I honestly don't know. Yesterday, as soon as KG went out, I think it was on the 2nd quarter, the Heat started getting inside with easy. Outaide of him, we have no inside defensive presence, and that's not one of Love's strenghts

Better how? better scorer don't make you a better offensive player, you do know there is other things than just scoring.
    KG isnt doing his tricks when he was in Minnesota.

He basically just a jump shooter right now.

but you know what, I'm staring to see why Celtics fans would perfer KG in this series over Love since Love defense isnt there and wade and LeBron would have easy lanes to the rim

but at least for the other 25 teams in the NBA, Love is the obvious choice burying age differential.

Imagine that white boy in a Bulls uniform
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 06-04-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Adbloock<3

KG isnt doing his tricks when he was in Minnesota.

He basically just a jump shooter right now.

but you know what, I'm staring to see why Celtics fans would perfer KG in this series over Love since Love defense isnt there and wade and LeBron would have easy lanes to the rim

but at least for the other 25 teams in the NBA, Love is the obious choice baring age.

Imagine that white boy in a Bulls uniform
    I guess Bulls would be one of those team since Boozer sucks cawk on defense anyways, still wondering who the fack gave Boozer a vote for DPOY.

I guess Bulls would be one of those team since Boozer sucks cawk on defense anyways, still wondering who the fack gave Boozer a vote for DPOY.
    this is why i think this PER stuff is garbage

Boozer is #2 in defensive ratings and #5 in defensive win shares i think

who ever voted for Booze just looked at that and just said "f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck it. I dont know shit about basketball"

or he/she did that shit just to be funy.
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 06-04-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    Says the guy with the Lamar Odom avy pic and username...
    No, says Lamar Odom. It's actually him.

There is NO argument that Kevin Love is better than Kevin Durant. OP is a straight up troll. The end.

OP is an idiot.
    Come back to us when your team makes the playoff in 5 years without Kevin Love on the team since he woulld have decided to move to a better franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    Just a friendly reminder. Let me know when Durant can attack the glass on top of clutch shots like my boy K.Love.

Wolves gonna be makin noise next season.
    I love Love (big UCLA fan) but come on man Durant is the 1st/2nd best player in the leauge. Love is top 5 (imo) but clearly does not have the impact of Durant at this point. remember Love hasn't been in the league for as long either. Durant just had a breakout year i every part of the game besides scoring.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Swap Pau Gasol with Kevin Love wearing a Laker jersey and without a doubt he'll be better than Durant. Lakerland will make him be...

Local High School Star Bernie Nips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    In their Primes: Kevin Garnett > Kevin Durant > Kevin McHale > Kevin Love > Kevin McCallister > Kevin Martin
    McCallister is definitely no. 1!

Dude proved he could bang with smalls AND bigs, always played above his own natural abilities and his IQ was off the charts.

Only needed help, like, twice and they were just role players (Marley and Bird).

Local High School Star

Kevin Seraphin>Kevin Johnson