Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-13-2007, 08:15 AM   #46
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Players who should not have been traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Ray Allen should have never been traded from the bucks...He led the team to the Eastern Conference Finals and was in his prime, but it has all worked out for the best for Ray Allen...I smell championships...

but Redd will become a back-up and his talent will go down the drain... of Redd and Allen i'll choose to keep Redd because he's younger and has a greater upside...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:33 AM   #47
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
but Redd will become a back-up and his talent will go down the drain... of Redd and Allen i'll choose to keep Redd because he's younger and has a greater upside...

Redd is younger for one and plus Ray Allen has had many injuries to stop him from being the player that he is capable of being...Ankle and Knee injuries has affected the way he plays the overrall game, but if I had to pick out of the two, I would pick Ray Allen...He's the best shooter in the game and a classy veteran...
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:34 AM   #48
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

I wish Carter had been traded before he sabotaged his trade value, and Mcgrady was not traded at all.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: