Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Stein: Bucks and Khris Middleton closing in on five-year, $70 million deal

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    What happened to "get off my nuts", did you miss me?
    You want that magic cream again? You dirty little girl, the Imam is not going to be happy with you. IS kills fellow talibans in Syria for being homosexual.

National High School Star

Default Re: Stein: Bucks and Khris Middleton closing in on five-year, $70 million deal

Seems like big money tbh.

And lol @ the dude trying to grammar-nazi people, and then uses an emoticon as a form of punctuation. Get outta here.

Typical fiddy, always taking it too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    Seems like big money tbh.

And lol @ the dude trying to grammar-nazi people, and then uses an emoticon as a form of punctuation. Get outta here.

Typical fiddy, always taking it too far.
    I have seen at least four executions carried by your fellows of the Islamic State against people charged with homosexuality.

Betta be careful, just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    He's not a role player. He was arguably the best player on the team, and once that retard Knight was traded and Mids got a bigger role in the offense he put up 17/4/4 on 46/39/88 shooting with great defense over his last 30. His overall career stats and full season stats are irrelevant to me because he's taken huge jumps year-to-year and especially once Knight was traded. And he's 23, not even in his prime. In a couple years he could very well be a fringe all-star in the East. Under the new cap, that at 14 mil a year is an absolute steal.
    70 million for a fringe all-star. One that has the potential to be fringe. Not a good deal for the Bucks.

good signing

Banned

70mil is a good deal for both sides imo.

When you consider people like Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, and Gordon Hayward wanting max contracts, 70 mil is a good deal for Middleton

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    70 million for a fringe all-star. One that has the potential to be fringe. Not a good deal for the Bucks.
    Are you nuts?

This guys is an awesome player and is only 23 years old.

This is going to be one of the best contracts in the league for years now with the cap increases coming.

Middleton is a great two way player and he's not even near his true peak/prime yet.

This is a huge win for the Bucks.

Decent college freshman

Great signing for the Bucks and this is actually a very fair deal. Klay is making $17.5M/year starting this year- Middleton is a better defender and worse offensively right now. That trade off for $3M/year less is worth it. Carroll is 30 and just got $15M/year from the Raptors. People bashing this don't realize how good KM is and how he still has room to improve. He hasn't even entered his prime- he just broke out basically. Also, his shooting is basically invaluable on this Bucks team with MCW and Giannis playing huge minutes. We'll see how much Jabari has improved from the outside, too.

Wish i was taller

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    Great signing for the Bucks and this is actually a very fair deal. Klay is making $17.5M/year starting this year- Middleton is a better defender and worse offensively right now. That trade off for $3M/year less is worth it. Carroll is 30 and just got $15M/year from the Raptors. People bashing this don't realize how good KM is and how he still has room to improve. He hasn't even entered his prime- he just broke out basically. Also, his shooting is basically invaluable on this Bucks team with MCW and Giannis playing huge minutes. We'll see how much Jabari has improved from the outside, too.
    It's fantastic. No other way around it...

People are just stupid. You'd think fans hardcore enough to be on message boards wouldn't be, but they are.

He's one of those players you have to watch to understand why he's so valuable. Dude is a 6'7", long, athletic defender in an elite defense. He's a sniper on a team that desperately lacks shooting. He's clutch and can make ridiculously tough shots on a team whose best shotmaker tore his ACL. And he's 23, not even in his prime. Terrific work ethic too. Honestly after Knight was traded and Khris was given more responsibility offensively, he wasn't too far off a 23 year old Klay.

Good stuff.

Get that money, Khris