Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Michael Jackson's son photographed with possible vitiligo; is it hereditary?

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    that could be true. whether he had the disease or not, he bleached his skin.
    He had two options according to his dermatologist & others testimoninials(see above link to Larry King interview with Black newscaster with vitiligo):

1) Skin lightening treatments to even skin tone

or

2) Dark make up to match the natural hue of his skin

Option 2 is out of the question for Michael Jackson as Jheri curl activator & sweat would have washed that make up away in minutes.

People who say these kids can't possibly be fathered by a black man have obviously not payed much attention to Quincy Jones daughter Rashida(someone posted her picture here once) or track & field star LO LO Jones. Paris Jackson resembles them both.

Plus these photos with Prince Michael 'PERHAPS' suffering from a VERy rare genetic skin disorder that Michael Jackson also suffered from.

I am beginning to believe a little. Although it doesn't matter what the hell any of us believe.

Future D1 Dad

Default Re: Michael Jackson's son photographed with possible vitiligo; is it hereditary?

Quote Originally Posted by 32jazz
    He had two options according to his dermatologist & others testimoninials(see above link to Larry King interview with Black newscaster with vitiligo):

1) Skin lightening treatments to even skin tone

or

2) Dark make up to match the natural hue of his skin

Option 2 is out of the question for Michael Jackson as Jheri curl activator & sweat would have washed that make up away in minutes.

People who say these kids can't possibly be fathered by a black man have obviously not payed much attention to Quincy Jones daughter Rashida(someone posted her picture here once) or track & field star LO LO Jones. Paris Jackson resembles them both.

Plus these photos with Prince Michael 'PERHAPS' suffering from a VERy rare genetic skin disorder that Michael Jackson also suffered from.

I am beginning to believe a little. Although it doesn't matter what the hell any of us believe.
    yes, kids aren't always going to look like their parents. my 2nd oldest son looks like his mother in the face but his skin color is way lighter than my other 3. i call him my "white boy" but he hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    yes, kids aren't always going to look like their parents. my 2nd oldest son looks like his mother in the face but his skin color is way lighter than my other 3. i call him my "white boy" but he hates that.
    If you want evidence of different skin tones you should come to a family reunion of mine.

Many who are closely familiar with / understand Black or bi racial families would not believe some of us are even related biologically.

Come meet some of our Creole family here in South Louisiana. The skin tones in families vary from very light(some can 'pass' for White if they wished) & immediate family members( brothers/sisters/mothers/fathers) who are obviously 'Black'(dark as Michael or darker) to others.

I still have suspicions about Michaels kids being his biologically ,but it is not totally impossible as some here naively believe.

Seriously ,I don't know about Katherine & Joe ,but I would have 'secretly' took some of the kids DNA by now & tested them myself (MAybe they have) I would absolutely know by now,but never ever tell them I did it. They can do it if they please,on their own, as adults if they become curious.

isn't Blanket the one that people thought if any were biologically his...it was blanket?

I just saw that...I see a lot of similarities around the lips, ears, and eyes actually

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Beasley
    MJ was gay bro.

That, too.

Can someone educate me on MJ's skin disease?

Why did he have to get the skin a lighter color? Why not darken it back to what it was?

I don't know about the skin disease and all that shit but the first thing that popped into my mind was that I feel bad for the kid. I don't know how I would deal with trying to grow up while being photographed by paparazzi and criticized on the internet because my dead dad was famous. Granted, he is very rich because of MJ but its still got to be an emotional experience.

Saw a basketball once AfroSamuraiELI's Avatar

Talking Re: Michael Jackson's son photographed with possible vitiligo; is it hereditary?

Michael Jackson's Son looks EXACTLY like him!
    He is like a perfect copy,clone of the Prince of POP!

I am a StarWARS fan, so bear with me on my next analogy...

He's like Boba Fett and Michael is Jango Fett!

Everything can be best understood using STAR WARS references, haha =)

I am a Padawan Jedi Learner Apprentice...Yoda is my Dalai Lama, Mace Windu is Mohamud and Obi Wan Kenobi is Jesus....Anakin is the Antichrist, Palpatine is the Devil, SATAN... hahahaha ;)

I didnt mean to put the green smiley beside the skin disease, i dont think that is funny! but i dont know how to take it off....i wanted to put the green smiley beside my Star Wars fan Love, I love SW...
    Last edited by AfroSamuraiELI; 07-04-2010 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski

There would be zero reasons for him just to bleach his skin for the hell of it...I mean Zero.. @ Morons.

People bleach their skin [simply because they want to] all the time.

Sammy Sosa for example...

Serious playground baller

all of MJ's kids were born through invitrofertilization and they were not his

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Can someone educate me on MJ's skin disease?

Why did he have to get the skin a lighter color? Why not darken it back to what it was?
    News Anchor Lee Thomas(Black man who suffers the disease) here on Larry King gives a very good education on VITILIGO if you ever have a few minutes. Also wrote a book called about vitiligo called "TURNING WHITE":

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=mycW...eature=related

part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZGA9...eature=related

Why not Jackson darken his skin back to the way it was? There is no known way to regain melanin in ones skin. Thomas speaks of a NEW experimental treatment that shows promise in about 80% of the people(It is some creams & exposure to lights for hours ,but it is dangerous & only lasts temporarily. A matter of days after treatment the skin to lightens again).

So Michael only had 2 options basically:

1)Lighten the rest of his skin to match the diseased Vitiligo areas

or

2)Put dark make up on which was impossible as a dancer/performer who sweated profusely( & Jheri curl activator ). The make up would not last minutes.

Michael was too secretive & failed miserably at explaining his skin condition to the ignorant masses. I personally know 2 people with it(One a class mate) It's real.
    Last edited by 32jazz; 07-04-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Local High School Star LongBeachLakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    Is the idea that it MAY be a birth mark too realistic, or just not blog material?

And for the love of god, Michael was a father to those kids, yes. But a lot of you fail to realise that despite the bleach, lip thinning, and wig, he was born like this

http://image.take40.com/300x400/mich...enn2046953.jpg

It's not herediatary because Michael isn't the biological father. You're telling me had three kids with hair like that at birth? Stop reaching.
    It can happen when a black/white interracial couple have kids, the kids could come out looking fully white. Jordan Farmer for example.

Tracey-Ann and Andrew Balasco with their son Orlando and daughter Natalia

Garcelle Beauvais and Michael Nilon with their sons Jax and Jaid

Amanda and Michael Biggs with their daughters Marcia and Millie

Kaydon and Layton at 3 months

For every mother with twins the art of telling them apart is a task that can take a lifetime to master. But when Kerry Richardson's sons were born she had no trouble telling them apart instantly. Layton, who weighed 6lb 4oz, was growing blonde hair and was fair skinned. His brother, Kaydon, who arrived 20 minutes later weighing 6lb 9oz, was black.

"When they were first born, no one really noticed anything unusual as they were both practically the same colour," said 27 year old Miss Richardson."But over the last few months Layton has got lighter and blonder, like his dad, and Kaydon has gone darker like me."

The one in a million conception happened after two eggs were fertilised at the same time in the womb. While Miss Richardson is of English-Nigerian heritage the twins' father is white. According to the Multiple Births Foundation, baby Kaydon must have inherited the black genes from his mother, whilst Layton inherited the white ones from his father. "Everywhere we go you can see people looking and you can tell they are dying to comment," said Kerry, an administrator. "I have to explain they really are twins and do have the same parents. "Sometimes I think that it is going to be really weird for them growing up. But I just look at them as being even more special." The brothers were born at the James Cook University Hospital on July 23, 2006. "Everyone who sees the them can't believe that they are twins. I have had people say to me 'don't they look alike, they are just like twins and I have to tell them that they are."

Victoria Rowell and daughter Maya Fahey

Victoria Rowell is an American actress and dancer. She is known for two high profile television roles: Drucilla Winters on the daytime drama The Young & The Restless, and her primetime role as Dick Van Dyke's medical examiner, assistant and pathologist, Dr. Amanda Bentley, on Diagnosis: Murder.

Victoria Rowell was born in Portland, Maine. Her biological mother, Dorothy Rowell, was English and a Mayflower descendant, and her father, whose surname was Wilson, was of African-American descent. Victoria Rowell knew very little about her father. Dorothy, who suffered from schizophrenia, took a taxi to a hospital to give birth to Rowell, leaving a son and two small daughters unsupervised. When she was 16 days old, Rowell, along with her two sisters, Sheree and Lori, was surrendered to child services. Rowell married Tom Fahey in 1989. They had a daughter, Maya, and divorced the following year.

The Original Catwoman

Eartha Kitt with Daughter and Granddaughter

Eartha Kitt is an American actress, singer, and cabaret star. She is known for her role as Catwoman in the 1960s TV series Batman, and for her 1953 Christmas song "Santa Baby." Orson Welles once called her "the most exciting woman in the world."

Born Eartha Mae Keith on a cotton plantation in the tiny town of South Carolina. Though her ancestry is somewhat uncertain, she states her mother was of African-American and Native American descent, and her father, German and Dutch descent. She was conceived of rape. Kitt was raised by Anna Mae Riley, a black woman whom she believed to be her mother, but after Riley's death, she was sent to live in New York City with Mamie Kitt, reportedly Riley's sister. Eartha Kitt believes that Mamie Kitt was her biological mother; she still has no knowledge of her father's identity, except that his surname was Kitt and that he was the son of the owner of the plantation on which she had been born. Kitt suffered terrible abuse and neglect at the hands of a family to whom Anna Mae Riley entrusted her, or "given away for slavery" as Kitt describes in many interviews. After romances with the cosmetics magnate Charles Revson and banking heir John Barry Ryan III, she was married to Bill McDonald from 1960 to 1965. They had one child, a daughter, Kitt Shapiro. Eartha has two grandchildren, Jason and Rachel.

American Radio Host with His Family

Singer Lionel Richie

Lionel Richie is Academy Award and Grammy award-winning African-American singer, songwriter, record producer, and occasional actor, who has sold more than 100 million records. Lionel Richie married his college sweetheart Brenda Harvey in 1975. In 1983, Lionel and Brenda informally adopted a two year old girl. They raised Nicole Richie as their daughter and adopted her legally when she was nine years old. During their marriage, Lionel began a relationship with Diane Alexander in 1986. Lionel married Alexander in 1995. They have a son, Myles, and a daughter, Sofia. Lionel and Alexander divorced in 2004.

Lionel with Daughters Nicole and Sofia

Nicole Richie's Family Background

Nicole Camille Richie was on September 12, 1981 in Berkeley, California. Her birth mother is white and her birth father is black. She was adopted by a black couple, Lionel Richie and his wife Brenda Harvey, who did not have children of their own. To this day, Nicole Richie considered herself black.