06-07 76ers
    35-47
    07-08
    40-42
    06-07 Nuggets
    45-37
    07-08
    50-32

Remember that A.I was traded in the middle of teh season and the 76ers still loomed after that trade during that season of 06-07.
    do u consider the fact nuggets play in west and sixers play in the east?

Default Re: Top 10 SGs in current NBA

The real list:

Kobe
    Wade
    Manu
    T-Mac
    Joe Johnson
    Carter
    Iverson
    Roy
    Ray Allen
    J-Rich

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    The real list:

Kobe
    Wade
    Manu
    T-Mac
    Joe Johnson
    Carter
    Iverson
    Roy
    Ray Allen
    J-Rich
    lol manu jj and vc over AI. lol really lol

Quote Originally Posted by HakeemYaoTMac1
    Why does that matter so much?

The fact is the 76ers got better when Iverson left, Your excuses are lame, Melo and Iverson was supposely a deadly duo, but nobody was scared of There Enver Nuggets team.
    are u serious? it matters because when u play tougher teams u are going to have tougher times beating them u retard.....somebody plz tell me he's just joking

NBA Finals

What are you guys arguing about?

Whatever makes you sleep at night you iverson lover.

he believes Iverson is better than T-Mac, Ginobili and wade. I tend to disagree and Iverson is a cancer.
    lol ai murders them easily as individuals. talk to me when tmac gets out of first round. manu playing with best pf of all time and wade hasnt done **** since winning a chip with shaq and stacked team. 15 wins last season says it all....ur an idiot, im done wasting my time with this bum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Following this thread: Top 10 PGs in current NBA

1. Kobe Bryant: Best SG in current NBA indeed. Kobe is still in his prime and the Lakers will be a serious title contender again this year. The next goal for Bryant is to defend his Regular season MVP award.
    Predicted Stats For Next Season: 28.3 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 5.6 apg

2. Manu Ginobili: The guard who plays the most similar B-Ball game as Michael Jordan. Manu will continue to be a beast and his number will likely to increase a little bit with Tim Duncan getting old.
    Predicted Stats For Next Season: 21.5 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 5.8 apg

3. Allen Iverson: Iverson seemed to be still in his prime even at 33-year-old. He was actually playing with injured fingers while still ranked top 3 in scoring last season. One of the best combo guards in NBA history.
    Predicted Stats For Next Season: 24.2 ppg, 2.9 rpg, 7.1 apg

4. Dwayne Wade: Wade is still as awesome as he was and his performance in Team USA makes it arguable whether he deserves to be top 3 SG, but we'd better wait till he's capable of playing a completed season.
    Predicted Stats For Next Season: 26.7 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 8.4 apg

5. Tracey Mcgrady: Mcgrady is one of the most talented players in NBA, but he's also blamed to never possess the ability to carry a team on his shoulder. Will he eventually get passed the first round after Artest's trade?
    Predicted Stats For Next Season: 22.1 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 7.0 apg

6. Ray Allen: Allen finally got his first ring as a Celtic and many experts believe that this is simply the beginning of another Boston Dynasty. Allen will soon pass his prime so maybe his position will drop after next season.
    Predicted Stats For Next Season: 18.4 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 4.8 apg

7. Vince Carter: Carter is still skillful at age 30 and it's still pretty much entertaining to watch him shooting and dunking. However, is Carter capable of leading a young team like the Nets with Kidd and RJ's departure?
    Predicted Stats For Next Season: 24.9 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 6.3 apg

8. Joe Johnson: Johnson has proved how ridiculous the Suns were to give him up for merely a Boris Diaw. He's now the leader of Atlanta Hawks who almost upset the defending champ Boston Celtics.
    Predicted Stats For Next Season: 23.0 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 5.5 apg

9. Michael Redd: Redd is regarded as the second best Superstar Shooter (second only to Ray Allen) in current NBA. He's regarded as the only pure shooter in Team USA and who knows when he'll break out?
    Predicted Stats For Next Season: 20.6 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 2.1 apg

10. Brandon Roy: I'd rank Roy as No.10 since he's still way too young to prove himself to be elite, but sky is the limit of this kid. Roy is already capable of leading the Trailblazers to a decent record as a Sophomore.
    Predicted Stats For Next Season: 20.8 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 7.5 apg

Other Candidates: Jason Richardson, Richard Hamilton, Monta Ellis and Kevin Martin.
    i have a serious problem with you comparing manu ginobili to micheal jordan, that is like a serious basketball sin, MANU CANNOT HOLD A CANDLE TO JORDNA IN ANY WAY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION, just cuz he won 3 rings as the starting SG for the NBA favored Spurs, he can never be compared to the greatest player of all time, he has never been a leader on a team, he has never been an MVP, never been a DPOY, never been a Finals MVP, never averaged 30+ let alone 37.1 ppg, u are commiting basketball treason with a crackhead statement like that, manu closest to jordan well i guess jose calderson is the next magic johnson, fool.

besides that, i agree with most else on this list, why do people hate on allen iverson? he revloutionalized basketball in the biggest way since micheal jordan, thats a worthy comparison, people keep tryin 2 say he is not a PG are just looking for reasons to discredit one of the greatest guards of the 21st century, he will definetly win a ring at some point in his career

joe johnson earned his rightful place on this list

i agree with everything else

Quote Originally Posted by doinitbig06
    i have a serious problem with you comparing manu ginobili to micheal jordan, that is like a serious basketball sin, MANU CANNOT HOLD A CANDLE TO JORDNA IN ANY WAY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION, just cuz he won 3 rings as the starting SG for the NBA favored Spurs, he can never be compared to the greatest player of all time, he has never been a leader on a team, he has never been an MVP, never been a DPOY, never been a Finals MVP, never averaged 30+ let alone 37.1 ppg, u are commiting basketball treason with a crackhead statement like that, manu closest to jordan well i guess jose calderson is the next magic johnson, fool.

besides that, i agree with most else on this list, why do people hate on allen iverson? he revloutionalized basketball in the biggest way since micheal jordan, thats a worthy comparison, people keep tryin 2 say he is not a PG are just looking for reasons to discredit one of the greatest guards of the 21st century, he will definetly win a ring at some point in his career

i respect people who know their ****

Banned

he believes Iverson is better than T-Mac, Ginobili and wade. I tend to disagree and Iverson is a cancer.
    i believe t-mac is a cancer, and when the rockets dont pass the first round AGAIN in 09, they are going to trade him and re-sign ron artest, THEN the rockets might do sumthin :

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ruslan
    i respect people who know their ****
    respect, my brother

some of us can have civil basketball discussion, debate without being brainwashed by our bias

and i still believe the hawks will win 45+ games this season

Quote Originally Posted by doinitbig06

wrong, he lead argentina to beat team usa and got gold medal in 2004 and was named mvp of olympic tournament.

But yeah, he is not close to jordan. Jordan would murder him in every possible ways. And their play styles are very different. THe closest player to jordan is kobe.

wade=mvp

how is a sixth man better than a starter???manu better than wade?....that is bad

Local High School Star mrhoopfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stewen12
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

since Wade isnt Top 2 this thread deserves to be deleted.

How is iverson and manu ahead of both Wade and Tmac.

How is Manu the closet player to play like Jordan??? I would have to say wade is!!!

Why is Ray Allen 6 hes old and not that productive anymore

WHy is Brandon Roy Top? Hes better than half the people on that list?

terrible list IMO

Ditto! Hopefully this is a list rather than a ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by ruslan
    lol manu jj and vc over AI. lol really lol
    VC and JJ is arguable but Manu is definitely over AI.