Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I usually hit open layups Project018's Avatar

Default Re: NBA playoffs 2nd round- San Antonio Spurs vs Golden State Warriors series talk thread

There Home court may help the Warriors win a game or two but Spurs will win this series.

Default Re: Warriors Will Beat Spurs In 6 Games

Spurs won't be able to pressure the ball like Denver can though.

I rule the local playground bukowski81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    I absolutely guarantee that the Warriors will beat the Spurs. Now this is a BOLD statement. But mofo's on here don't want to give me any props for predicting that the Warriors were gonna come in and take the series away from Denver. I predicted it and was very very firm about it. I had no doubt in my mind. I told people I would become credible. Maybe I was like the good luck charm?

Now I absolutely agree that the Spurs will go down miserably to GSW. The Spurs are a class team that I respect but their time is done. We evened the series at 2 to 2 against them. Okay, they let us beat them in the last game but overall they didn't dominate us in the regular season. We played well against them.

And during the season, Barnes and Green were not doing much. Now they have blossomed.

All Spurs fans are not going to take me seriously. They probably think I'm stupid for thinking the Warriors have a chance. Shrugging off the Denver series. I'm gonna win this. I proved all the Denver fans we would win. We are going to win this series. I have much respect for the Spurs. But we got this. Klay guards Parker very well. parker is not the fast jet he used to be. Klay contained him and led him to his worst shooting game of the year, just like he did to CP3.

WE GOT THIS..... BOOK IT!!! And yes I was dead serious about the Nuggets...

And about the SPURS IM DEAD SERIOUS!!!! If the Nuggets prediction didn't make me the most credible poster, this prediction will.....

Move aside Spurs. You guys are good for the regular season, just like the Nuggets. But you stopped playing well in the playoffs 6 years ago. It's our turn and WE ARE GOING TO WIN.
    How many of those 6 years the warriors had a deeper playoff run than the spurs??

Spurs in 5.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: NBA playoffs 2nd round- San Antonio Spurs vs Golden State Warriors series talk thread

Would be awesome if we got to see another game 6 at GSW...but my guess is Spurs in 5.

It will be interesting to see how much Lee can give the Warriors. With him playing some quality minutes it would be huge.

I absolutely guarantee that the Warriors will beat the Spurs. Now this is a BOLD statement. But mofo's on here don't want to give me any props for predicting that the Warriors were gonna come in and take the series away from Denver. I predicted it and was very very firm about it. I had no doubt in my mind. I told people I would become credible. Maybe I was like the good luck charm?

Now I absolutely agree that the Spurs will go down miserably to GSW. The Spurs are a class team that I respect but their time is done. We evened the series at 2 to 2 against them. Okay, they let us beat them in the last game but overall they didn't dominate us in the regular season. We played well against them.

And during the season, Barnes and Green were not doing much. Now they have blossomed.

All Spurs fans are not going to take me seriously. They probably think I'm stupid for thinking the Warriors have a chance. Shrugging off the Denver series. I'm gonna win this. I proved all the Denver fans we would win. We are going to win this series. I have much respect for the Spurs. But we got this. Klay guards Parker very well. parker is not the fast jet he used to be. Klay contained him and led him to his worst shooting game of the year, just like he did to CP3.

WE GOT THIS..... BOOK IT!!! And yes I was dead serious about the Nuggets...

And about the SPURS IM DEAD SERIOUS!!!! If the Nuggets prediction didn't make me the most credible poster, this prediction will.....

Move aside Spurs. You guys are good for the regular season, just like the Nuggets. But you stopped playing well in the playoffs 6 years ago. It's our turn and WE ARE GOING TO WIN.
    I didn't know that 2 games away from the NBA Finals was not playing well. Spurs played well last year. It took an exceptional game from OKC's big men (22/25) and Harden with big shots to beat them.

I guarantee that the Warriors will beat the Spurs. Klay guards Parker plenty well. Parker cannot contain Curry. Curry will go off for 45 a game.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

who knows whats going to happen in this series mainly cuz of curry, but i pick tha spurs in 6, even though i cant stand tim duncan and tha spurs.

Warriors will shock the world.

I guarantee that the Warriors will beat the Spurs. Klay guards Parker plenty well. Parker cannot contain Curry. Curry will go off for 45 a game.
    Kawhi Leonard says hello.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Kawhi Leonard says hello.
    Don't waste your time.

If GS lose game 1 he will be saying GS suck.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Don't waste your time.

If GS lose game 1 he will be saying GS suck.
    Amen, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Amen, brother.
    Curry/Parker
    Leonard/Barnes
    Duncan/Bogut

are some possible match-ups I'm looking forward in seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Curry/Parker
    Leonard/Barnes
    Duncan/Bogut

are some possible match-ups I'm looking forward in seeing.

Lee will play 10 mins a game and give us a quick dozen points

Learning to shoot layups Pearleojam's Avatar

Spurs in 5