Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default If Rose is medically cleared by playoff time...

If he's cleared by playoff time to play and the Bulls are a playoff team, he's got to play this time. I will lose all respect for him if it's a repeat of the playoffs last season and he's on the bench, medically cleared and not playing while the rest of the team is busting their asses.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Default Re: If Rose is medically cleared by playoff time...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

No. He better not play. That would be as dumb as it gets for this team to take their franchise player, and play them against a team that is guaranteed to play as physical as it gets.

Also, don't act like someone having respect for you is worth anything. After reading your terrible contributions to this site, NOT having your respect is something to brag about.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    If he's cleared by playoff time to play and the Bulls are a playoff team, he's got to play this time. I will lose all respect for him if it's a repeat of the playoffs last season and he's on the bench, medically cleared and not playing while the rest of the team is busting their asses.
    I would only put him in if the Bulls made it to the Eastern Conference Finals. Wouldn't put him in earlier, it would be too much of a risk. Most people should agree with me. Imagine the Bulls being only four wins away from making it to the Finals, but without a medically cleared Rose playing. That would be totally unacceptable!

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

I don't want to hear any excuses this time about how he needs to take a long time to recover. We heard that last season and he missed the entire season and look where it got him. Injured again. Being too cautious obviously didn't work.
    Last edited by Upgrayedd; 11-27-2013 at 12:25 PM.

It must have taken MUCH practice on your end to become so ****ing stupid.

You really suck as a poster.

Go away.

Idiots like you are the reason why our once nice/cozy Bulls safe haven is devoid of some of my favorite Bulls brethren. {Und & Methusala}

There's a flawed logic here.

So, Rose not coming back last playoffs because of an ACL, should hold the same expectation as him coming back from his current MCL injury? Both different circumstances and different injuries. Hmmm, OP is a clever guy

Rose's health is the number 1 priority right now and will always be. If he decides to take his time getting back, nobody should be criticising him and especially not now that he has another serious injury to deal with.

Glad that the Bulls came out and said he's out for the season right from the beginning. Hoping that they've learned from last year and handle it a lot better this time around.

This is hard for us to deal with as fans so I can't imagine how hard it is for Rose himself or the Bulls organization as a whole.

It's Rose's body and he wants to be healthy and contribute and win for his team and city which he loves.

The Bulls have invested millions and want a return on their investment but they also know how much he means to the team, fans and city.

He needs to get himself right. Whichever way and however much time is best. Just don't want there to be a whole bunch of maybe's. He and the team need to decide which is the best course of action, stick to it and then report it decisively to the media and fans.

he should and will play if the bulls make the playoffs.