Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Default Re: wade with a revealing quote about the changing mentality of NBA players

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    True. I read the article and it was bob mcadoo the former star and one of the current heat assistant coaches who was the guy who put pressure on dwade to aim for 50% so I don't think it is the media specifically but the coaching staff and lockerroom culture they have that emphasizes efficiency.

Honestly the heat play basketball the right way. Unselfish, efficient, and prioritize defense. All of the stars made sacrifices just to play on a winning team and everyone accepts their role. When was the last time we heard someone complain about touches the same way pau and dwight seem to do every other week.
    shiiit after so many hours this red1 still defending wade n bron like his momma

Lebron already costed his team 1 championship because he cares too much about his stats, how the media viewed him. So why do you guys say it doesn't matter? he's already LOST you 1 ring!

When your players are so self-conscious.. that's why they're so likely to fail when the pressure is on. that's why lebron fails so much in the clutch, and why he always passes instead of shooting when his team is down, and shoots only when his team is up.

Default Re: wade with a revealing quote about the changing mentality of NBA players

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    shiiit after so many hours this red1 still defending wade n bron like his momma

Lebron already costed his team 1 championship because he cares too much about his stats, how the media viewed him. So why do you guys say it doesn't matter? he's already LOST you 1 ring!

When your players are so self-conscious.. that's why they're so likely to fail when the pressure is on. that's why lebron fails so much in the clutch, and why he always passes instead of shooting when his team is down, and shoots only when his team is up.
    We are not friends stop following me around and stop trying to get my attention.

Kobe isn't a good example because he takes terrible shots.

FG% is very overrated, though, especially if you set other players up to fail because you'd rather them miss it than you.

The funny thing is, doing that 2 or 3 times a game would be a huge difference in your percentage and nobody would notice. In fact, the guy that you gave the ball to might actually feel you are empowering him by giving him a chance to shine.

-Smak

We are not friends stop following me around and stop trying to get my attention.
    except that you're in every single lebron thread defending him like a mad little kid

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Was he ever considered the best player in the world? Even for one season?
    How many times was he top 5 in MVP voting?
    Did he ever lead the league in scoring in the regular season or playoffs?

Kobe was either the best player or arguably the best player in 2006-2010 and Top 5 in MVP voting 10 times. Hondo on Kobe's level? Is that what you're saying? Just another horrible opinion by a Kobe hater.
    Hondo was actually top 5 in MVP voting twice.

What does 2006-2010 have to do with 2000-2002? I think thats what his point was.

except that you're in every single lebron thread defending him like a mad little kid
    You are the one who posts about nothing but lbj. Look at your avatar you clown, lbj is in every thought that your crosses your mind

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Hondo was actually top 5 in MVP voting twice.

What does 2006-2010 have to do with 2000-2002? I think thats what his point was.
    Dondadda, a poster that is in your kind of group was trying to say Hondo was on Kobe's level all time.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    How many playoff series did Jordan win before Pippen came along?
    That 11/5 in 27 MPG that Pippen provided in that first round was huge

NBA rookie of the year

You are by far, the biggest LeBron dick rider on this forum.

By far. Everyone can attest to that.

You even have pauk beat. And that's impossible.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Dondadda, a poster that is in your kind of group was trying to say Hondo was on Kobe's level all time.
    No, I think he was trying to say just using there resume without context to prop up one player over another is stupid.

You are the one who posts about nothing but lbj. Look at your avatar you clown, lbj is in every thought that your crosses your mind
    hmm.. lookat the amount of posts in this thread that you talk about lebron vs me..
    seems like you got 30 while i got what.. 3?
    all over the forums defending him like he saved your cat off a tree when you were a kid

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    That 11/5 in 27 MPG that Pippen provided in that first round was huge
    Well, when he did start he became more vital and played great in the Final game vs Cleveland.

But yeah, Oakley was more important than Pippen in Jordan's first playoff win... and incase anybody didn't know what Jordan did to get out of the first round for the first time:

45.2ppg 5.4 rpg 4.8apg 2.8apg 1.6bog 55.9%fg 91.8%ft (5 games)

hmm.. lookat the amount of posts in this thread that you talk about lebron vs me..
    seems like you got 30 while i got what.. 3?
    all over the forums defending him like he saved your cat off a tree when you were a kid
    Hop off lebron's nuts you corny f*gg*t. Stop worshipping the guy like he is more than just a pro athlete.

all over the forums defending
    There are a lot of different posters who defend a certain player or team. Not a big deal if it's valid and reasonable, really.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    he has 2 finals MVPs (and 2010 was questionable IMO).
    Retard alert.