Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron was carrying scrubs in Miami top 5 all time

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Cav only had one all star and he wasn't there ready to be an all star or even there for some of those years,
    Agenda threads suck, but responders should still try to at least be semi-reasonable or they're just as responsible for the quality of the board.

The Cavs were only actually *trying* to win games in one of those four seasons, and that team:

A. Had three starters under the age of 22;
    B. Were coached by Mike Brown, who was in his first year;
    C. Spent the first three months of the season attempting to run the offense through Andrew Bynum, who I believe is out of the league now (that was just last year).

In the other three years listed, the Cavs had really one goal... show some promise, but remain bad enough to get a high draft pick. And, guess what? Worked like a charm.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shep
    actually he is top 3 all time
    no.

he wrecked his own career and should be banned from the Hall of Fame because of non-stop, constant, shameless flopping.

He disrespected the game.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    I've heard you utter this before. You may be correct in terms of talent but his resume still needs some upgrading before we can give him the number 3.
    LeBron James has been the best player in the league for 6 straight seasons (and the three seasons prior to that he was top 2), and out of those seasons he deserved to be named league MVP 5 of them, pretty good resume if you ask me.

Stupid thread. The Heat have 6-7 rotation players this year that weren't on the roster last year. It's a very different team and they've been decimated with injuries. They've had a league high 12 different starting lineups. Birdman has started more games this year than his entire career combined. When both Wade and Bosh play they're 10-6 and have looked like a very solid team. You're not winning many games when guys like Shawn Williams, Justin Hamilton, James Ennis, Shabazz Napier, and a broken down Udonis Haslem are asked to be major contributors.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Then why does Cleveland look underwhelming?
    Cleveland has only 3 losses in the month of December, and one of them was when Lebron sat out. They don't look bad to me.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Stupid thread. The Heat have 6-7 rotation players this year that weren't on the roster last year. It's a very different team and they've been decimated with injuries. They've had a league high 12 different starting lineups. Birdman has started more games this year than his entire career combined. When both Wade and Bosh play they're 10-6 and have looked like a very solid team. You're not winning many games when guys like Shawn Williams, Justin Hamilton, James Ennis, Shabazz Napier, and a broken down Udonis Haslem are asked to be major contributors.
    Agenda post spotted.

All this talk of their new players yet no mention of the fact that they now have Deng who is a better player than anyone they have had over the past four years (aside from the big 3 of course).

Also no mention of how Wade was more injured last year than he has been this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Agenda post spotted.

All this talk of their new players yet no mention of the fact that they now have Deng who is a better player than anyone they have had over the past four years (aside from the big 3 of course).

Also no mention of how Wade was more injured last year than he has been this year.
    I didn't mention Deng because he's solid player and shouldn't be grouped in with those other guys. I'm not sure you understood what I was saying.

The OP was trying to use the Heat's early struggles as "proof" that LeBron carried the team. I was simply pointing out the stupidity of that logic. I'm not sure why LeBron stans are so insecure. They're looking for any source of perceived validation of his greatness. Everyone knows he's a great player, just as everyone knows Wade and Bosh are great players as well. Every great player who wins championships has great teammates.