Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Will Bynum Punches Tyler Hansbrough

about time somebody punches this annoying, dirty punk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=J7Ax7FZ3adE

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Will Bynum Punches Tyler Hansbrough

how dare Hansbrough be a physical player!

Tyler has a league wide reputation of being a dirty player, goes beyond physical.

Local High School Star

We all know what happens when things get a bit physical between the Pistons and Pacers at The Palace

The NBA needs more physicality though, IMO

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Tyler has a league wide reputation of being a dirty player, goes beyond physical.
    True as that is, this play seemed a little over the top by Bynum.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    True as that is, this play seemed a little over the top by Bynum.
    Seems that way but I doubt he just punched him in the chest over a hard screen. Probably some instigating by Hansbrough earlier.

he has a reputation because of punks in the Bay being used to no contact ball and whiny ass Bulls fans. Hansbrough's had one "dirty" play and it was pulling down Valanciunas on a bum wrist earlier this year. and it's not a he's a Pacer so I'll defend him deal. basketball's a contact sport, you want to finish at the rim then you gotta take the contact. The Knicks can rot in hell but I adored the way Oakley played.

but hey, if you're cool with guys hauling off and punching a guy in the gut because they can't take a little contact that says a lot more about how you think basketball should be played than anything.

Seems that way but I doubt he just punched him in the chest over a hard screen. Probably some instigating by Hansbrough earlier.
    there wasn't any, other than the Pistons getting killed by the same team two straight nights.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    he has a reputation because of punks in the Bay being used to no contact ball and whiny ass Bulls fans. Hansbrough's had one "dirty" play and it was pulling down Valanciunas on a bum wrist earlier this year. and it's not a he's a Pacer so I'll defend him deal. basketball's a contact sport, you want to finish at the rim then you gotta take the contact. The Knicks can rot in hell but I adored the way Oakley played.

but hey, if you're cool with guys hauling off and punching a guy in the gut because they can't take a little contact that says a lot more about how you think basketball should be played than anything.

there wasn't any, other than the Pistons getting killed by the same team two straight nights.
    He punched him in the Solar Plexus actually. Trust me bro.. I know I've personally experienced him dishing out multiple dirty screens or plays against the Clippers and he's been categorized as dirty pretty much since he's been in the league. Is he constantly cheapshotting people? Not really... but he's constantly doing subtle dirty things which is why he's a target for a punch to the chest.

1. Basketball is not a contact sport.
    2. Bulls fans have a lot less the whine about than Pacer's fans.
    3. Fighting on the b ball court is bush league.

He punched him in the Solar Plexus actually. Trust me bro.. I know I've personally experienced him dishing out multiple dirty screens or plays against the Clippers and he's been categorized as dirty pretty much since he's been in the league. Is he constantly cheapshotting people? Not really... but he's constantly doing subtle dirty things which is why he's a target for a punch to the chest.
    you punk mother****ers that classify physical play as dirty are ruining the game. you want to score on my rim? you're getting hit? you want to fight through my screen? you're getting hit. it's not dirty, it's a contact sport you weak mother****ers. you realize basketball isn't cricket or something right? you take hits and if you aren't giving them you're doing it wrong.

look who I'm arguing with, mother****er chases ghosts, of course he sees a problem with an actual physical body as opposed to a Griffin style apparition.

Banned

why does everyone gotta pick on the white boy?? Seems like everyone hates him and play rough against him

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    1. Basketball is not a contact sport.
    WHAT?!

This is InsideHoops.

You're a terrible writer. The solar plexus? Really?

You've personally experienced a Hansbrough pick?

He doesnt cheap ahot he just does subtle dirty stuff? Sit down somewhere and rest your fingers man.

you punk mother****ers that classify physical play as dirty are ruining the game. you want to score on my rim? you're getting hit? you want to fight through my screen? you're getting hit. it's not dirty, it's a contact sport you weak mother****ers. you realize basketball isn't cricket or something right? you take hits and if you aren't giving them you're doing it wrong.

look who I'm arguing with, mother****er chases ghosts, of course he sees a problem with an actual physical body as opposed to a Griffin style apparition.
    Not sure why something this small is causing you to personally attack me . Bottom line is basketball isn't a true contact sport. I'm all for more physicality, hard fouls etc... but Hansbrough is more shady than that. You don't think twisting a players injured hand intentionally is crossing the line man? Comon.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    You're a terrible writer. The solar plexus? Really?

You've personally experienced a Hansbrough pick?

He doesnt cheap ahot he just does subtle dirty stuff? Sit down somewhere and rest your fingers man.
    I didn't say he never cheapshots. I'm saying most of the things that Hansbrough has done is more under the table dirty shit. Not sure how any of what you're questioning relates to the topic or what I said. Sounds more like another spurned ISH girlfriend of mine who can't let go of the past. Get in line sweety, you got a lot of people ahead of you who want some.