Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: If you could switch bodies with any NBA player in history to witness one moment

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Paul Pierce to feel what it's like to be stabbed.
    Why not Wade in the 2011 Finals then?

Default Re: If you could switch bodies with any NBA player in history to witness one moment

Wilts 100 pt game

There's no actual evidence it happened so I want to know for sure

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Don't.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    I would switch with Chris Childs.
    only good thing you've ever posted

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    Wilts 100 pt game

There's no actual evidence it happened so I want to know for sure
    Let's be real, how can we be sure if dude even existed? Don't take the risk, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Let's be real, how can we be sure if dude even existed? Don't take the risk, bro.
    Isn't it suspicious that the only evidence we have that the game even happened was written by Paul Stanley 2 weeks later? Basketball wasnt a huge sport at that moment so no only really cared if someone made up some bullshit game. I've done extensive research and the classic 100 photo with wilt holding up the paper actually coincides with Wilts appearance 2 years LATER. He had a distinctive look that he didn't have during the year it supposedly happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    Isn't it suspicious that the only evidence we have that the game even happened was written by Paul Stanley 2 weeks later? Basketball wasnt a huge sport at that moment so no only really cared if someone made up some bullshit game. I've done extensive research and the classic 100 photo with wilt holding up the paper actually coincides with Wilts appearance 2 years LATER. He had a distinctive look that he didn't have during the year it supposedly happened.
    Assuming he really did it exist, I know what you mean. Something about his smile is off. It's like he's communicating that it's all a fabrication. You can see it in his eyes. It's very peculiar indeed.

I'll like to be a 60s ref. actually get to see what that hell were the scoreboard keepers were smoking during wilts games

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    I'll like to be a 60s ref. actually get to see what that hell were the scoreboard keepers were smoking during wilts games
    Those fools were on peyote seeing mountain lions and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar