Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Weed is the most dangerous drug ...

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Taking all of that into consideration, I will take alcohol over pot any day.
    sweet! more pot for the rest of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    The giant discrepancy here is the law is wrong.

Not weed.
    News flash dumbsh*t, the law says weed is illegal.

NBA Superstar

If you smoke weed, chances are you are prob working at a minimum wage job because your dumba*s can't stop smoking to pass the drug test that is required for any decent career. Have fun getting high while flipping burgers.

If you can't get a good job, then most likely your health will deteriorate because you can't afford to eat anything other than fast food and do your grocery shopping at dollar general. You can't afford healthcare because your minimum wage job won't offer it, and even if you do get it, you prob can't afford to pay for the pills or go see a doctor anyways. You can't maintain a relationship because your broke a*s can't afford anything, let alone raise a family, hell, you prob can't even get married without borrowing money or taking out a loan, on second thought, you prob can't even take out a loan because your credit is low.

Taking all of that into consideration, I will take alcohol over pot any day.

why do u hate weed so much?

i mean i'd rather have a million people on pot than drinking...at least i know they won't be killing me randomly driving at night and there'd be a lot less drunken assholes around.

i don't know, i see it easily as the lesser of 2 evils, especially from a self POV

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    Correct.

Doesn't make the law right when you consider alcohol is much more dangerous than weed could ever be.

So you're a confirmed sheep while the rest of us have lived our lives and formed our own opinions.
    Actually the sheeps believe weed is completely harmless. Sure we have posters who think it's stupid to smoke pot, but I believe I'm the first to offer a logical reason why it's stupid.

Hate to say it, but I think pot is only illegal to keep young black men broke, poor, and in prison. That is the conspiracy side of me speaking considering that group are the ones most affected by it.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

alcohol is 100x worse than pot...it's not even close either, even taking legality into account

For 1 an alcoholic puts people around them in danger at times...alcohol is linked to the majority of domestic violence incidents...and it is also capable of killing the user.

every year around 10k lives are lost to drunk driving, many of those lives not the drunks...Alcohol has been way more detrimental to society than pot has...

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Why did you delete that post, rambo? It was so retarded that I audibly laughed.
    http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/02/...-have-tripled/

hmm...this is actually interesting stuff

You can still pass a drug test if you drank the night before.

True true.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    alcohol is 100x worse than pot...it's not even close either, even taking legality into account

For 1 an alcoholic puts people around them in danger at times...alcohol is linked to the majority of domestic violence incidents...and it is also capable of killing the user.

every year around 10k lives are lost to drunk driving, many of those lives not the drunks...Alcohol has been way more detrimental to society than pot has...
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    That doesn't necessarily mean they're high. Just that cannabis was in their system.
    the autopsy can show if it was used recently I'm sure...

NBA Superstar

yeah a lot of people do drink and smoke weed together, or rather weed heads like to drink too. and that combo will really mess you up...

but straight up weed vs straight up alcohol isn't a contest, alcohol is very impairing obviously.

you made a good link point tho, surprised by that study.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

Premise:
    Smoking pot leads to poverty.

Supporting argument:
    It is the main reason keeping millions in poverty (the failure to pass a drug test and attain a decent career) and in prison (pot is the leading cause of arrest).

You guys can straw your way and point to the law, but the fact remains it is still illegal, and its repercussions are being felt.

Correlation:
    Domestic abuse is highest amongst families with low income, so based on the same logic you used (alcohol causes domestic abuse), I can logically correlate smoking pot also leads to domestic abuse.

Also smoking pot isn't exactly safe behind the wheel:

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/02/...-have-tripled/

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    yeah a lot of people do drink and smoke weed together, or rather weed heads like to drink too. and that combo will really mess you up...

but straight up weed vs straight up alcohol isn't a contest, alcohol is very impairing obviously.

you made a good link point tho, surprised by that study.
    Alcohol is of course higher because it is more prevalant. This doesn't mean pot is safe behind the wheels. The facts speak otherwise.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

people would be surprised if they knew just how many professionals smoke weed. I personally know plenty of very successful people who enjoy smoking. Plenty of professionals don't get drug tested.

You can replace weed with video games, alcohol, TV, etc., moderation is key. Doesn't matter what the vice is.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

You can replace weed with video games, alcohol, TV, etc., moderation is key. Doesn't matter what the vice is.