Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Celtics 2016 Champs

Default Re: If you could only listen to Hip-Hop from one city for the rest of your life?

New York is theee greatest... Nas, Rakim, Big L, Wutang, Biggie, Jay-Z, Mobb Deep etc.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: If you could only listen to Hip-Hop from one city for the rest of your life?

It would have to be new York. Lot more variety and many more to choose from. Minus like...5 people...id never need to hear a west coast song again.

But I have dozens of decent artists from new York still putting out good music. And I get a lot of good old school to go with it. Tribe called quest. De La Soul.

I could get by on NY alone.

My Spotify playlist for strictly New York rap is pretty damn sick, if I must say so.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I have no clue. I'd have to know where each producer came from.

But i'm pretty sure most of my favorite producers come from NYC.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

NYC hands down

And Im from L.A.

I'd go with New York.

My favourite hip-hop artist Mr Mutha****in eXquire is from there. Also a lot of other dudes I listen too like Dillon Cooper, Pharoahe Monch, The Underachievers, Joey Badda$$, Flatbush Zombies, Mykki Blanco, Kool AD, ASAP Mob and EL-P.