Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good college starter

Default Re: Why get married?

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Marriage is a beautiful thing, but it is only beautiful if you marry the right woman. I can tell you from first hand experience how troublesome it can be when you marry the wrong person or for the wrong reasons.
    Is it cause she found out you been eating out tranny asshole?

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Is it cause she found out you been eating out tranny asshole?
    Your so funny. You can make as many jokes as you want, but you know you would get rejected by most good looking transwomen you primitive fool. Dont knock something just because you cant have it, you just look sad.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

spoken like a true 40 year old virgin pedo

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    Why does everybody call Jameerthefear a pedo? What has he done?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Your so funny. You can make as many jokes as you want, but you know you would get rejected by most good looking transwomen you primitive fool. Dont knock something just because you cant have it, you just look sad.
    You got me...reason I have been so rude is because I secretly want it and I know I can never have it...

In more serious news, I have a question. Would you hit this?

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    what are you watching this season?

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    the common misconception that people make when they get married is the fact that a ring, a ceremony and a legal bond finalizes their relationship and will keep them together forever.

As far as Im concerned marriage does nothing in terms of loyalty, commitment and keeping the relationship exciting and healthy.

^those things take a lifetime of hard work and dedication. two things in which not alot of people are very good with. not a one off day where a ceremony some how bonds the two forever.

Marriage or not if your not willing to go to hell and back with some one it aint going to work
    it might just be the fanciest date a couple ever goes on.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    what are you watching this season?
    lol. nothing from this season yet, currently watching hayate the combat butler

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    well being in a relationship with your sister also allows you to list your partner as family for health reasons so you don't need marriage for that at least

Earned not given

Marriage is "the right thing to do" or "the final step" in a relationship because a lot of people are religious. It's "what you're supposed to do"

The great thing about this world is that there is no universal law that says you have to get married to make a serious relationship suddenly valid. Although many women feel that you have to take that step. For men, we typically don't want to get married and us going though that process is for the woman we love, not for our sake. Because in all honesty, nothing about the relationship changes once that marriage license is turned in and that ceremony has passed. All that is gained from that is you're legally one person, the title changes from "boyfriend and girlfriend" to "husband and wife," and she feels more secure that you'll stay around for a long time because you put a ring on it.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

OP isn't really asking about the concept of "marriage"...he is stating that living with the same woman and raising children would be boring.

And sometimes it IS boring, sometimes it is stressful, and sometimes it is hard work. But you have surrounded yourself with people that truly love you and will be by your side throughout your entire life which is more rewarding than anything else in the world IMO.

Also, having a marriage that ends in divorce down the road doesn't mean that the marriage wasn't worth it. That marriage could have been an important step in the two people's lives, or it could have produced children that are important to them or someone else. Just because it didn't go until "death do us part" doesn't mean it was a waste.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    it might just be the fanciest date a couple ever goes on.
    exactly lol