Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: All the ref complaints are such overreactions

OP is a Lebron stan and not on my ignore list, that says a lot. You're a good man OP, we should be friends IRL. Where you from bro?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJammeR
    you don't think okc were helped by the refs? seriouslY?
    I think they did have a lot of favorable calls in game 5. This game I didn't think was that bad. There was a terrible charge on CP3, but the charge into Durant was the right call. Clips cost themselves the game by playing OKC basketball and settling for jump shots. You won't be criticizing the refs when the Spurs knock them out in 5-6

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Max Kellerman said it, so you know it must be gold.

I agree OP. The whole rigging narrative is played out on ISH. Just another irritating trend around here that prevents actual basketball discussion. There's one every spring that just compels non-trolling contributors to evade this forum.

I went from posting every day a month ago to posting a couple times a week now. It's just annoying seeing the same people saying the same shit over and over again. We get it, you didn't want to see team X win so you cite some conspiracy theory. Shut the **** up already
    It depends on the situations...

The last two games in crunch time are some of the worst reffing I've ever seen.

3 horrible calls all go against the Clippers in the last 3 minutes of this game tonight. You can't overcome that shit man...it takes away from the players deciding the games.

I actually would rather see the Thunder play the Spurs, but objectively...damn...just horrible shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    OP is a Lebron stan and not on my ignore list, that says a lot. You're a good man OP, we should be friends IRL. Where you from bro?
    Sorry bro. I don't befriend faggots who use their IL

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Sorry bro. I don't befriend faggots who use their IL
    Added to the ignore list and reported

Added to the ignore list

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

I think they did have a lot of favorable calls in game 5. This game I didn't think was that bad. There was a terrible charge on CP3, but the charge into Durant was the right call. Clips cost themselves the game by playing OKC basketball and settling for jump shots. You won't be criticizing the refs when the Spurs knock them out in 5-6
    The charge call was absolutely not correct.

Durant not only was backing up when Griffin started his motion, but Durant started falling over before Griffin touched him.

I'm sorry, that isn't good defense. It was crap defense and at worst should have been a no call.

The fact that a superstar in Griffin has that call go against him at home down in crunch time is just pathetic.

If you are actually in favor of a charge call there...you simply want the games to be decided by the refs and not the players.

Added to the ignore list and reported
    BetaRed

BetaRed
    ShuttleBeta!

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    The charge call was absolutely not correct.

Durant not only was backing up when Griffin started his motion, but Durant started falling over before Griffin touched him.

I'm sorry, that isn't good defense. It was crap defense and at worst should have been a no call.

The fact that a superstar in Griffin has that call go against him at home down in crunch time is just pathetic.

If you are actually in favor of a charge call there...you simply want the games to be decided by the refs and not the players.
    I'd be curious to see it slow motion. It looked to me like he got planted just in time, but I'm not as hardcore of a fan as you and i know you have a better understanding of the rules.

Hell Dmavs, you're a reputable poster. If you really believe these last two games were rigged, I'd love to see a thread breaking down the specific calls and rules

ShuttleBeta!
    Damn I'm on your IL but you can still read my posts Jeff made me mod status. I really am the best of my Jan 2014 draft calss The MCW of the year

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBrizzy
    The top four teams made have made it to the conference finals. Heat fans are shitting themselves all over this website today. They are afraid of the Pacers and they are afraid of the Spurs. And Durant still has a shot at the championship. Truth.
    Scared? LMAO heat fans ain't scared of shit lmao we conquered every remaining team in the ecf/finals before this ain't nothin we haven't done already it's eaaasy money, baby. EAAAASY MONEY.
    Last edited by dannysc305; 05-16-2014 at 02:52 AM.

Only takes 1 game to swing in someones favor.

Damn I'm on your IL but you can still read my posts Jeff made me mod status. I really am the best of my Jan 2014 draft calss The MCW of the year
    Nah I didn't add you, we're tight.. I wouldn't do that to a bro.

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

Friendly a$$ nigg@ OP made you look like a groupie then swerved yo betch a$$