Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: LeBron should have countered father time by sliding to the 4, not to the 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper
    I agree with you. Thing is, his post game currently is much better than what it used to be in his first stint with the Cavs. The issue though is, they already have Love at 4 and they desperately need LeBron to run their point. Kyrie is a shooting guard.
    True. That Love for Wiggins trade is looking worse every day. Especially if he's going to walk and not resign. Cavaliers need Bron playing distribution cause Kyrie doesn't pass ... And Love is a stretch four who can't play defense. Cleveland could've used Wiggins youth, length, and athleticism. Would've boosted their defense. He's only a rookie and he's played as many meaningful games as both Kyrie and Love.

Default Re: LeBron should have countered father time by sliding to the 4, not to the 2

With Bron, playing the PF is always an option. However, I don't think Bron is in Father Time status yet. He's only 30 years old. I realize he's been in the L 12 years, but still Bron doesn't qualify for Father Time status yet. But as the years go on, I could see Bron pulling a Magic or Bird. And play PF more exclusively. But even at PF, he will still be a point power forward kind of player. As long as Love is in Cleveland, Bron's primary position will be the SF.
    Last edited by bizil; 01-14-2015 at 03:32 PM.