Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Mario Chalmers: 'I Never Thought Anyone Would Want to Leave Miami for Cleveland'

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default Re: Mario Chalmers: 'I Never Thought Anyone Would Want to Leave Miami for Cleveland'

salty

Default Re: Mario Chalmers: 'I Never Thought Anyone Would Want to Leave Miami for Cleveland'

Out of context you POS.

Chalmers on LeBron: "I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland but you grow up and you move on."
    https://twitter.com/ShandelRich/stat...08648041291777

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Joke is on Chalmers. Dude was so bad Lebron left

OP wants ppl to think Chalmers was "mocking" Lebron.

But read the whole quote you moron. Shit thread.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    OP wants ppl to think Chalmers was "mocking" Lebron.

But read the whole quote you moron. Shit thread.
    How is it out of context you deformed retard fucker. He said it seriously, he wasnt kidding at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    How is it out of context you deformed retard fucker. He said it seriously, he wasnt kidding at all.
    Negged for the unnecessary insult.

Mario Chalmers should BOW DOWN AND THANK Lebron for the 2 rings he gave him.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

If Dragic4Life wasn't a confirmed Euroleague alter yet, he is now.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

OP desperate for attention again

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    Negged for the unnecessary insult.

Mario Chalmers should BOW DOWN AND THANK Lebron for the 2 rings he gave him.
    Lebron should kiss the asses of Riley, Wade, Bosh and the whole Miami Heat franchise for elevating him to where he is today.

Chalmers didnt need Lebron, he is just a role player. Lebron needed the help of people like Chalmers to bust their ass for years to help him solidify his legacy, while getting almost none of the credit. Lebron owes guys like Chalmers more than they owe him.

Lebron should kiss the asses of Riley, Wade, Bosh and the whole Miami Heat franchise for elevating him to where he is today.

Chalmers didnt need Lebron, he is just a role player. Lebron needed the help of people like Chalmers to bust their ass for years to help him solidify his legacy, while getting almost none of the credit. Lebron owes guys like Chalmers more than they owe him.
    The only kisses Lebron gives is to his wife and children and mother.

Pat Riley, Wade and Bosh needs to each send Lebron a thank you card for their 2 rings.

They say Cleveland is the armpit of America but I've always considered it more the taint of America. Place gets a bad rap.

stupidest post of the day

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

I hit on 5-footers

Living in Cleveland >>>> having Mario Chalmers as your starting point guard