Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Jordan Clarkson is averaging 20.0ppg, 4.8rpg, 6.5apg 49.2%fg's over the last 12 games

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Being real he should be a 15-17ppg/6 assist player on good efficiency if he gets his head out of his ass. He will also rest alot and miss a ton of games. He'll play no defense, but yeah. If he thinks the people around him are scrubs he'll give 22 points on horrible percentages and about 6-7 assist. Still no defense.
    Not trying to hate on chuckers but that's a lot of shots for kobe.

Banned

Default Re: Jordan Clarkson is averaging 20.0ppg, 4.8rpg, 6.5apg 49.2%fg's over the last 12 games

No one could on ISH could score a basket against current Scalabrine, let alone current Kobe, lettuce be real here.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    thats not even an insult.. lakers could realistically have 5 allstars next year

clarkson 20/4/5
    kobe 23/5/6
    max FA 20ppg atleast
    randle 16ppg
    top 4 pick ? 15ppg
    I knew you were delusional,, but f**k-it-all this may take the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    So you got Rookies in Randle/Top 5 pick. Who are historically low impact to start.
    Kobe Bryant returning from yet another injurt and expected to miss games to rest.
    Jordan Clarkson who is putting up great stats on a terrible team.
    And 1 max free agent.

Which team do you think wont make the playoffs next year in the West?
    Warriors?
    Rockets
    Spurs
    Mavericks
    Portland
    THunder
    Memphis
    Pelicans
    Clippers

That's nine teams you have to beat out. Marc Gasol leaves, maybe 8 teams.
    That team is also worse than the Suns and Jazz next year, unless they can get someone like Marc Gasol or LaMarcus Aldridge. The Lakers won't finish any higher than 12th in the West next year unlesss whatever rookie they draft has an unexpectedly historic impact, and there's not any rookies in this draft class that project to be that caliber of player.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I knew you were delusional,, but f**k-it-all this may take the cake.
    Really? I thought the post below stood out the most.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    hes not efficient anymore on just shooting alone...

kobes skill is getting to the line and hitting 3's/and 1s at this point in his career

thats how he gets a higher pps%

but in 1 on 1 there are no ft's or and 1's or 3's

i'd murder kobe
    This stuff is coated with heavy doses of narcissism.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Really? I thought the post below stood out the most.

This stuff is coated with heavy doses of narcissism.
    Yeah, I should've read page 2 before quoting a Griff post on page one before making that claim. Of course at this point in his career, Griff has entered the "all f**k it" stage where he just posts bullshit not even he believes. Back in his trolling prime, when he posted some really inane crap about Kobe, -- cherrypicking, goal-post-moving, and context ignoring all included -- I'm pretty sure he believed at least 50% of his posts. Now he's just that old senile man saying/posting whatever the hell he wants because we're all pretty much immune to his bullshit now and he knows no one really takes him seriously anyway.

I am glad he's playing good. I hope he plays for Smart Gilas in the near future.

shhhhhhh

Clarkson last night 47 minutes, 10 of 21 FG's for 23 points, 6 assists, 5 boards, 5 steals and 1 blk.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Clarkson last night 47 minutes, 10 of 21 FG's for 23 points, 6 assists, 5 boards, 5 steals and 1 blk.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I am glad he's playing good. I hope he plays for Smart Gilas in the near future.
    Not good enough bro. He is half Filipino. You should be a Clarkson stan.