Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

Default Re: Game 6 of the 2013 Finals

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    When you say other all time great wing players I sure hope you don't mean kobe. Lebron has clearly been the better playoff performer.
    Kobe is included. Jordan, Kobe, Bird and Magic are better than Lebron.

Kobe has never been scared to shoot a jumper that cost his team a title until his teammate hits a miracle three with seconds left.

Those first 6 games were so painful for basketball fans. Everyone knew Lebron was good enough to take those shots but for some reason he killed the offense by not doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    What were the results of the LeBron guarding Durant ?
    Not sure. It was in a thread on the PC board about Durant's defense. I remember seeing the numbers at one point, and LeBron did a good job on Durant, too. I know Durant shot the best against Battier.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    And as A laker fan it is embarrassing to see..and it's for one reason and its because Kobe stans hate Lebron.just annoying to see.its part of the reason why laker fans get a bad rep.
    Agreed. I don't see why Kobe stans have to be insecure about Kobe's greatness.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Stole this from RealGM
    Funny how history gets changed. I remember watching that series and KD played LJ pretty good. Commentator acted like LJ was destroying KD because he made a couple of basket. Reminded me of how retarded Kobetards think Pippen was the primary defender on Mj during the 91 finals.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj

Kobe has never been scared to shoot a jumper that cost his team a title until his teammate hits a miracle three with seconds left.

Those first 6 games were so painful for basketball fans. Everyone knew Lebron was good enough to take those shots but for some reason he killed the offense by not doing it.
    Lebron took a 3 before Ray Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Funny how history gets changed. I remember watching that series and KD played LJ pretty good. Commentator acted like LJ was destroying KD because he made a couple of basket.
    Thing is, the series just happened last year. Yet, people think LeBron destroyed Durant and Durant couldn't guard him without getting in foul trouble. Stole this from that same thread no RealGM:

Durant was in foul trouble in game 2, he picked up 5 fouls
    Foul 1-6:58 Shooting foul by K. Durant (drawn by C. Bosh)
    Foul 2-3:30 Shooting foul by K. Durant (drawn by D. Wade)
    Foul 3-10:05.0 Offensive charge foul by K. Durant (drawn by S. Battier)
    Foul 4-3:31.0 Shooting foul by K. Durant (drawn by L. James)
    Foul 5-10:31.0 Loose ball foul by K. Durant (drawn by U. Haslem)

Durant picked up 5 fouls in game 3 as well
    Foul 1-4:23 Offensive charge foul by K. Durant (drawn by D. Wade)
    Foul 2-:50.4 Shooting foul by K. Durant (drawn by L. James)
    Foul 3-6:58 Shooting foul by K. Durant (drawn by C. Bosh)
    Foul 4-5:41 Shooting foul by K. Durant (drawn by D. Wade)
    Foul 5-3:47 Shooting foul by K. Durant (drawn by L. James)
    In game 2 he only had 2 fouls in the 1st half but picked up his 3rd foul early in the 3rd quarter and his 4th foul later in the 3rd quarter. Still, out of those 4 fouls, only 1 of them came when he was guarding LeBron.

Game 3 was the same thing. He had 2 fouls in the 1st half and picked up 2 more in the 3rd quarter. But, as in game 2, he picked up just 1 of those 4 fouls guarding LeBron.

And, in total, of the 10 fouls he was whistled for in those 2 games, 3 were courtesy of LeBron. But common perception seems to be that Durant couldn't guard LeBron without getting into foul trouble.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheWalkman's Avatar

Got over it pretty quickly, would have been tougher if Lebron was the one who hit the three instead of Allen. But, considering most Lebron stans were calling sweeps before the series, and it took a miracle three and bad coaching to force a game seven, definitely made it hurt less.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkman
    Got over it pretty quickly, would have been tougher if Lebron was the one who hit the three instead of Allen. But, considering most Lebron stans were calling sweeps before the series, and it took a miracle three and bad coaching to force a game seven, definitely made it hurt less.
    who said it would be a sweep if anything the spurs had the momentum after sweeping the grizzs and had lots of rest before playing the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj

Kobe is a better jumpshooter than lebron but that might just be his only advantage. I would take kobe over lebron for a game winning jumpshot as would anyone else with a brain but lebron might just be better at every other aspect of basketball that comes after jumpshooting. I would take lebron over kobe any day for a decisive game. Lebron is the better playoff performer and is just as clutch.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    And as A laker fan it is embarrassing to see..and it's for one reason and its because Kobe stans hate Lebron.just annoying to see.its part of the reason why laker fans get a bad rep.
    Lol grow up. ISH ain't life - people need to get real with their act here. "Give Laker fans a bad name" SMH....

I could give two f'cks about Lebron or Kobe. After all, when have I made a thread here? I'm merely responding to trolling. But like I said, I am not surprised at the plethora of retards here....all kinds, from the righteous ones to the crazy loonies - in the end it's the same disease - there are just those afraid of showing it.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 08-29-2013 at 01:19 AM.