Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Game 6 of the 2013 Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Chuckbe is averaging 25.1 ppg on 40-41 FG% in the NBA Finals while LeBron is averaging 23.9 ppg on 44.5 FG%. Lebron is also averaging more rebounds, more assists, more steals and more blocks than Kobe in the NBA Finals. LeBron would surpass Kobe in ppg averages next year in the Finals.
    he's a Westbrook fan genius

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    LeBron's already in striking distance and has played 7 less seasons than Kobe?

Damn. I can't even comprehend why Kobe stans post this and actually think they're coming out on higher ground than the LeBron stans. When LeBron retires, he will be ranked higher than Kobe on 99% of the lists. That's a fact. The 1% being Kobe stans themselves. Those idiots need to give it a break, LeBron has a greater impact on the game. He wins more. His stats are better. Regardless of his mental weaknesses, he's the superior athlete.

LeBrons game has surpassed the Kobe arguments. It's not an argument anymore.

He's now in arguments against the Bird's, Magic's, Shaq's... not the ****ing Kobe's
    I don't know why you're replying to me. I'm not a Kobe stan. If anything, I'm a Wade stan. Currently, Kobe is higher than Lebron on the GOAT list. Until Lebron wins another ring and FMVP, he's not going above Kobe.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

The worst part for the haters had to be LeBron having one of the all time greatest game 7s ever. And even hitting the game winner. Talk about painful for a LeBron hater. At least when Kobe won a title it was either being carried by Shaq, fisher, or Artest.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    Theres a reason noone remembers that game. LeBrons was on the brink of elimination. If he loses his season is OVER. AND its in the Finals. Where was Kobes game again? Oh yeah the second round.

Also nice "against prime Bowen" when Bowen played 23 minutes.

Shaq with 28-14 for the Lakers on great efficiency. Looks like he dominated the paint. LeBron made his run when Wade/Bosh were on the bench.

Your welcome to try again
    Dat ether

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

of course this turned into a kobe/lebron debate. who woulda guessed?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
    If you hate the Heat that would suck because it looked like the Spurs were champs when Lebron goes 1-4 in the final minutes with 2 TOs until the magical Ray Allen shot.

If you hate Lebron then it only kinda sucks because yea he won a title, but the Heat 100% lose(and a lot of it would be Lebrons fault) if Allen misses that shot. So it's not really as impressive as other all time great wing player titles.
    When you say other all time great wing players I sure hope you don't mean kobe. Lebron has clearly been the better playoff performer.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Pretty much this.

I mean, when all is said and done, LeBron will likely retire with the two rings he has currently. Now, I'm not ruling out the possibility that he jumps ship from Miami within the next 2 years when it becomes more apparent that the Heat are no longer contenders.

So basically, either LeBron jumps ship again to team up with another superstar(s) and people 30 years from now label him as the GOAT ringchaser, or he ends up with what he has now.

And again, in 30 years, people will see that he was 2 rings. One in a lockout season, and one where Ray Allen resurrected him from the grave. That's not even close to a top 10 GOAT. He will be ranked somewhere in the early 20's/late teens alongside Dirk.
    The f*ck? One of the worst posts I have ever seen on this website.

As a die hard Spurs fan I'm pretty much over it after a good 3-4 months to mull it over. Can't imagine even the worst Heat haters being too distraught about it at this point. Basketball goes on.

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

Pretty much this.

I mean, when all is said and done, LeBron will likely retire with the two rings he has currently. Now, I'm not ruling out the possibility that he jumps ship from Miami within the next 2 years when it becomes more apparent that the Heat are no longer contenders.

So basically, either LeBron jumps ship again to team up with another superstar(s) and people 30 years from now label him as the GOAT ringchaser, or he ends up with what he has now.

And again, in 30 years, people will see that he was 2 rings. One in a lockout season, and one where Ray Allen resurrected him from the grave. That's not even close to a top 10 GOAT. He will be ranked somewhere in the early 20's/late teens alongside Dirk.

What?

I really hope you're not serious with this post

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    The f*ck? One of the worst posts I have ever seen on this website.
    Quote Originally Posted by WindmiLL
    What?

I really hope you're not serious with this post
    Dat denial.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Dat denial.
    Of what?

That somehow a 2 time champion, 2 time finals mvp, 4 time mvp with career averages of 28/7/7 in regular season and 28/9/7 in the playoffs...one of the best perimeter defensive players ever...one of the best elimination game and game 7 players in NBA history...

Somehow he just isn't worthy of being top 10 all time? GTFO...

Dat denial...

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Of what?

That somehow a 2 time champion, 2 time finals mvp, 4 time mvp with career averages of 28/7/7 in regular season and 28/9/7 in the playoffs...one of the best perimeter defensive players ever...one of the best elimination game and game 7 players in NBA history...

Somehow he just isn't worthy of being top 10 all time? GTFO...

Dat denial...
    Nice defense "Dirk" fan.

Well, they were 4 seconds from re-living the summer of 2011.

I love going back to the game 6 thread Holy s.hit, is that a amazing for a laugh

If Miami lost that series, the haters would still be trolling to this day. This site would've been unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    They wouldn't be in the NBA Finals if Westbrook didn't get injured. This year is last time we'll ever see the Spurs in the Finals. LMAO At Kawhi Leonard as the franchise player of this team. His numbers would go down if he's the number 1 option of the team because the NBA teams would double and triple team him.
    a lebron fan using injuries to downplay the another team??

lebron is the voodo master