Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Lightbulb Lebron James has never Won a Ring Without 2 other Superstars in their Primes

An undisputable fact: Lebron was never able to win a championship without having at least 2 other superstar players in their primes on his team. Jordan has. Hakeem has. Dirk has. Wade has. Kobe has. Shaq has. All the great players in the top 10 have at least once.

It's easy to win rings when you have 3 guys on your team capable of dropping 40/10 every night. Lebron is the only player in league history that has needed that luxury to win championships. Frankly, having played with an unprecedented amount of superstar players on the same team, I'm surprised Lebron doesn't have 7 rings by now.

That's why Lebron is not top 10 of all time. Players in the top 10 have set the standard by winning at least 1 championship with just 1 other superstar player in his prime. Lebron will go down as a great player because of his stats, but there's one thing he could never accomplish that all the top 10 greats have. Lebron could never win the championship without 2 other superstar players in their primes.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron James has never Won a Ring Without 2 other Superstars in their Primes

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    An undisputable fact. Lebron was never able to win a championship without having at least 2 other superstar players in their primes on his team. Jordan has. Hakeem has. Dirk has. Wade has. Kobe has. Shaq has. All the great players in the top 10 have at least once.

It's pretty easy to win rings when you have 3 guys on your team capable of dropping 40/10 every night. Lebron is the only player in league history that has needed that luxury to win championships. Frankly, having played with an unprecedented amount of superstar players on the same team, I'm surprised Lebron doesn't have 7 rings by now.

That's why Lebron is not top 10 of all time. Those players in the top 10 have set the standard by winning at least 1 championship with just 1 other superstar player in his prime. Lebron will go down as a great player no doubt because of his stats, but there's one thing he could never accomplish that all the top 10 greats have. Lebron could never win the championship without 2 other superstar players in their primes.
    Bran is a coward and all the manipulation by the NBA doesn't change that.

July 8th, 2010.
    July 11th, 2014.

Those two dates and the NBA's manipulation define him more than anything.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Lebron James has never Won a Ring Without 2 other Superstars in their Primes

top 5 > 12th

Love with that 9-7-1 superstar finals statline

How great is LeBron that out of SIX superstars in the finals (himself, Kyrie, Love, Curry, Klay and Draymond), he led ALL of them in ALL major statistical categories culminating in his third unanimous FMVP?

Surely greater than Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

July 8th, 2010.
    July 11th, 2014.

what happened to your 2/7 jokes?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    How great is LeBron that out of SIX superstars in the finals (himself, Kyrie, Love, Curry, Klay and Draymond), he led ALL of them in ALL major statistical categories culminating in his third unanimous FMVP?

So well said.

When you actually look at it, people say that Lebron is jack of all trades, master of none. You have elite scorers in Curry, Irving and Klay. You have ''elite rebounder'' in Love and Thompson and elite versatile/hustle player in Green yet Lebron still comes on top in every statistical category. Incredible.

He's actually a jack of all trades and master of them all at the same time

NBA rookie of the year

Wade nowhere near his prime after 2011.And Bosh who scored 0 points in game 7 vs San Antonio?hahahahaha.

Local High School Star

What Stalker is back?

He was probably on his alts the whole time anyway...

This is why no one ever respects anyone on the net...because its filled with people who say one thing, do another and have hypocrite stamped on their head.

Stalker...Lebron is a better man and he won. You lost and you scurried your way back. What more is there to say man?

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    What Stalker is back?

He was probably on his alts the whole time anyway...

This is why no one ever respects anyone on the net...because its filled with people who say one thing, do another and have hypocrite stamped on their head.

Stalker...Lebron is a better man and he won. You lost and you scurried your way back. What more is there to say man?
    real men ask for donations on the internet. never forget that.

I'll be honest, I don't think Stalker would ever use an alt. Some posters I just can't see it. I don't know how you guys even get alts activated, I tried for so long to get one account activated and it never happened until I remembered I made this one years ago.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    I'll be honest, I don't think Stalker would ever use an alt. Some posters I just can't see it. I don't know how you guys even get alts activated, I tried for so long to get one account activated and it never happened until I remembered I made this one years ago.
    I have no alts. I tried to make one once after I got permanently banned for supporting Kobe, but it never got activated.

These Bransvestites are just grasping at straws in an attempt to save their hero.

I never said I would leave this board forever; I said i'd never concern myself with the NBA going forward because it's obviously fixed.

Local High School Star CakeorDeath's Avatar

Kevin Love had four chances this year to make the All-Star game and didn't. Fans didn't vote him in, coaches didn't vote him in, commish needed two subs and didn't vote him in.

That doesn't happen to superstars.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

I have no alts. I tried to make one once after I got permanently banned for supporting Kobe, but it never got activated.

These Bransvestites are just grasping at straws in an attempt to save their hero.

I never said I would leave this board forever; I said i'd never concern myself with the NBA going forward because it's obviously fixed.
    Yet here you are, bitching about it like usual.

Grow up dude.

July 8th, 2010.
    July 11th, 2014.

Shut up bitch LeBron is GOAT

Wade was injured a lot in 2012 and his game was affected. He wasn't in his prime in 2013. Bosh isn't a superstar. Love put up superstar stats, but he's certainly not doing well with the Cavs (relatively speaking). Kyrie was averaging 21/4/6 on 43% on a 33 win team the year before LBJ returned to Cleveland. "Superstar" doe Kemba Walker is a superstar by that logic. Kyrie played like a superstar in the playoffs, under LeBron's guidance of course (jk real Cavs fans)