Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Klay Thompson scores 26 Points of his 42 points in 2nd Quarter in win over Memphis

dude is pathetic all the bird seeds you can eat in this system.Steph you the real mvp for drawing these quadruple teams

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Default Re: Klay Thompson Has 32 Points In The 2nd Qtr And I Swear He Didnt Create Hisshot 1 Time

I suppose that's the best criticism one can get?

Default Re: Klay Thompson Has 32 Points In The 2nd Qtr & I Swear He Didnt Create His shot 1 Time

MCW 30/5/5/3 on 65% FG against the Sixers tonight. You are so fvcking mad right now

Default Re: Klay Thompson Has 32 Points In The 2nd Qtr & I Swear He Didnt Create His shot 1 Time

how much does he pays?

Default Re: Klay Thompson Has 32 Points In The 2nd Qtr And I Swear He Didnt Create Hisshot 1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    I suppose that's the best criticism one can get?
    you fakkits have the nerve to call him the best when he is fed all his points on a silver fking platter THIS BCH WORKS FOR NO SHOTS HE NEVER HAS SEEN A DOUBLE TEAM IN HIS LIFE FOHWhen he tries to feed himself he ends up picking up his dribble and shooting a fade away brick that never goes in

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    you fakkits have the nerve to call him the best when he is fed all his points on a silver fking platter THIS BCH WORKS FOR NO SHOTS HE NEVER HAS SEEN A DOUBLE TEAM IN HIS LIFE FOHWhen he tries to feed himself he ends up picking up his dribble and shooting a fade away brick that never goes in
    So is Davis and people call him a top 5 player in the league (which I disagree)

stay mad

dude couldnt carry kobe's or harden's jock strap and he will always play 2nd fiddle to curry.Stay in the passenger seat you could never lead a team you backseat bch

dude couldnt carry kobe's or harden's jock strap and he will always play 2nd fiddle to curry.Stay in the passenger seat you could never lead a team you backseat bch

rank sentamentalist

you can swear it all you want, you're still full of shit

dude is working off the ball like few guys in the league know how

he's knocked down a few off of pump fakes

and the whole premise of the thread is based on the fact that anybody could shoot these shots. they can't. its his quick high release that allows him to get them off. one of them he didn't even bring the ball below his shoulders, caught it up high, and released. from downtown no less.

klay

troll thread

Kobe (prime) and Harden are better. Curry is obviously better too.

Doesn't mean this isn't impressive.

Banned

This thread is the epitome of idiotic

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    you can swear it all you want, you're still full of shit

dude is working off the ball like few guys in the league know how

he's knocked down a few off of pump fakes

and the whole premise of the thread is based on the fact that anybody could shoot these shots. they can't. its his quick high release that allows him to get them off. one of them he didn't even bring the ball below his shoulders, caught it up high, and released. from downtown no less.

klay

troll thread
    Everyone has a style of play that they hate AND I HATE HOW THIS FAKKIT PLAYS.HIS WHOLE GAME RELIES ON OTHER PEOPLE TO GET HIM OPEN HE WOULD BE LOSS WITHOUT A SCREEN FK EM FK EM FK EM FK EM FK EM FK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE BCH AZZ WAY HE PLAYS.YOU'RE IN THE FKING NBA YET YOU RUN AROUND SCREENS LIKE A BCH ALL DAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO HANDLES AND NO TALENT AND NO FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

RANT OVER DONE WATCHING THIS SHITTY GAME

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

And? Kay was en fuego....stop hating. And curry was on the bench when klay was dropping buckets, trippin

Yeah, so, here's the game feed for Klay's second quarter:

9:33 Klay Thompson makes 27 foot 3-pointer (Iguodala assists)
    7:15 Klay Thompson makes 27 foot 3-pointer (Bogut assists)
    4:52 Klay Thompson makes 23 foot 3-pointer (Livingston assists)
    4:28 Klay Thompson makes 26 foot 3-pointer (Green assists)
    3:59 Klay Thompson makes 26 foot 3-pointer (Curry assists)
    2:29 Klay Thompson makes 27 foot 3-pointer (Ezeli assists)
    1:28 Klay Thompson makes 16 foot 2-pointer (Curry assists)

So............ do I really need to say anymore?