Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: OK Ive Seen Enough Tracy McGrady Is Official Washed Up, and Needs To Retire

I'm done with this thread... I still remember in the "I love mayo's nuts" thread when this guy was talking about memphis being the best defensive team in the league...

Banned

Default Re: OK Ive Seen Enough Tracy McGrady Is Official Washed Up, and Needs To Retire

oj mayo would **** on tmac even if he was 100%

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by bokes15
    I'm done with this thread... I still remember in the "I love mayo's nuts" thread when this guy was talking about memphis being the best defensive team in the league...
    what dumbass said that

he's 29 but isn't this like his 12th year in the league? he definetely has lost lift

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    what dumbass said that
    ok that was premature when i said that i was wrong on that im a cat who always admits his mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    ok that was premature when i said that i was wrong on that im a cat who always admits his mistakes
    youve made another mistake, its right under your screen name.

So many dumb posts in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    what dumbass said that
    lilojmayo

I'm surprised McGrady's getting as much mclovin' as he is in this thread. Unless it's 'cause lilojmayo created it.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    Did someone say he was back to his old prime form?
    Not relly, but somone say he's doing excellent this season, when I said he is washed up, he's doing ok, but forget it, he's washed up.

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Tmac= Washedup

he is always injured and he is freakin 29 years old hasnt even reached the magic number of 30 yet

he is suppose to be in his late prime years

but the dudes washed up

15ppg on 39%fg shooting and he is always injured and isnt even playing extented minutes

with the amount of minutes tmac gets his PER should be off the charts he only has to go hard for 30min unlike other star players in kobe lbj mayo who on a consistent bases have to go 40+min a game guarding the other teams best player

when mayo locked you down the first game i thought he was playing good defense but now i realise that you just washed up tmac

Tmac fans tmac haters or tmac ppl who just dont give a dayum

discuss is the dude as washed up as i think or does he still have some miles in his legs

Talking Re: OK Ive Seen Enough Tracy McGrady Is Official Washed Up, and Needs To Retire

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    dayum im looking good Prince Sexy ives at least thats what the bytches say at school

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    Not relly, but somone say he's doing excellent this season, when I said he is washed up, he's doing ok, but forget it, he's washed up.
    Uhh... okay, I'll just make my way slowly out of this thread for good.

Originally Posted by willds09
    Best Post of the Week i am dying lmao lol

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

dayum im looking good Prince Sexy ives at least thats what the bytches say at school
    yeah, but being home schooled and having your mother say you look nice doesn't mean much.