Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation I've been a Laker fan for 24 Years and LeBron is Breaking Me...

I've seen some shit squads in my lifetime and some great squads. I've seen teams that weren't contending but we're exciting to watch. There has usually always been some shred of light despite even our worst stretches.... even last year was a much brighter picture for us as we had loads of young talented guys who were looking to break out that won 35 games by themselves and were destined to break 40+ alone.... but with all this... I am honestly telling you that LeBron is breaking my fukkking heart watching my team.

He's destroying everything we've built towards.... his posse tried to take over LA and failed and now all the young guys have a marked grave because LeBron will get or try to get what he wants at all costs. Playoffs looks like a stretch now. LeBron gets his stats...hoorah and yet he plays 0 defence on the other end and expects to get WINS in the West. How can a leader try so little on one end when your team NEEDS YOU? How can you take so much time off when your team is faltering. Maybe I am just used to players who gave it their all to do what it took to win...

Maybe I was expecting something else. But LeBron drained all the fun from the team cause the losses we're experiencing now are BRUTAL because not only is LeBron being super passive but he plays for his stats and pouts when things don't go right....he's not even giving it his all to get wins to drag this beat up Lakers team back in playoff contention. The Hawks loss was brutal. No heart from the young guys (Thanks to the Leposse constantly bitchin) and LeBron is playing for his stats while at the same time going on interviews and saying "he has nothing left to prove". Sick. What an athlete and champion. Thanks Bron.

Hot take: Lonzo has been more conductive to wins than LeBron. Somehow he's been the engine of this team because his defence rubs off on others. When your leader refuses to play D... what makes you think the team will follow? THIS TEAM WAS BUILT off run and gun. Its no surprise that when Lonzo went down, the team looks godawful.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: I've been a Laker fan for 24 Years and LeBron is Breaking Me...

How many new LeBron threads can you make with no new LeBron news?

You can pretend any which way you want... but you only care about LeBron. That's literally it.

3-time NBA All-Star

YET KOBE HAS ALL THE RECORDS FOR LEADING THE WORSE LAKER TEAMS EVER..

Lol I love when LeBron stans refuse to acknowledge any of the points that are valid. Its music to my ears. It also confuses me as to why they refuse to acknowledge that Bron has SERIOUS faults....I mean its right there in black and white.

Banned

i was a laker fan from 1997 till the day lebron signed

i had a lonzo jersey

tore it in half

i even tore up my kobe jersey

i don't own a single thing that says "lakers" on it anymore... i knew from day ONE he would ruin the franchise

if only OP followed my lead. oh well

The thing is. I still will give LeBron a chance. He's on my team. I'm a Laker fan for life. But as it stands and what has gone done the last 2 months with not only LeBron but apparently our Front Office. That shit was despicable. What are you rushing towards? They're both to blame. You were 4th seed going up higher with a full healthy squad... then you listen to LeBrons demands to try and bandage something up despite all that talk about waiting and patience? I mean FFS the whole team knows theyre being traded in the summer. Now we lost another prospect in Zubac because of this failed experiment. Muscala of all people... some random fukwitt I've never heard of who is much worse than a 19 year old Zubac even.

Its been shocking the last 2 months. LeBron is #1 to blame... Magic and Pelinka are a close 2nd now for listening to Bron.

Kobe's last season with Byron Scott was worse. Nothing wrong with Kobe getting a nice send off. But the real problem that season was...well I'll let you see for yourself:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4j2mvw

Dw bro, just watch the boxscore instead of the actual games like all Bran stans do and you'll be just fine

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Kobe's last season with Byron Scott was worse. Nothing wrong with Kobe getting a nice send off. But the real problem that season was...well I'll let you see for yourself:

We all knew Kobe was retiring though... what does that have to do with a 34 year old LeBron destroying this team.

We accepted the fact that Kobe after his achilles (started getting other serious injuries) was at the tailend of his career and not the same. It was bitter sweet seeing him that season. Wasn't the same Kobe I grew up with but it was his last season with a bunch of young guys. I also saw the healthy Kobe drag an absolute decimated team filled with injuries carry them into the playoffs. Legit carried them playing 48 minutes a game for a stretch of a couple weeks. He played so much and so many different positions (he played point for a month and had his career high in assists that season I think) to just get that team into the playoffs. And he tore his achilles doing that.

What is LeBrons excuse? Why is he crying again? It's not a new theme. He's been doing this his whole career and I am sick of it happening to MY team. Bring up some valid points of why my criticisms are untrue. I wanna hear LeBron fans or fans in general explain to me why my line of thinking is faulty. Ill still give LeBron a chance these next 2 months....

Like I said, maybe I was just too used to players who gave it their all to just get wins. Not this manufactured shit. Bringing fucking wine to games and having the whole team traded after preaching "patience"...

3-time NBA All-Star

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    The thing is. I still will give LeBron a chance. He's on my team. I'm a Laker fan for life. But as it stands and what has gone done the last 2 months with not only LeBron but apparently our Front Office. That shit was despicable. What are you rushing towards? They're both to blame. You were 4th seed going up higher with a full healthy squad... then you listen to LeBrons demands to try and bandage something up despite all that talk about waiting and patience? I mean FFS the whole team knows theyre being traded in the summer. Now we lost another prospect in Zubac because of this failed experiment. Muscala of all people... some random fukwitt I've never heard of who is much worse than a 19 year old Zubac even.

Its been shocking the last 2 months.

the thing is ... the franchise is ruined not just while lebrons a part of it and not just after he leaves the team in shambles... this franchise will be forever tainted and known as one of lebrons shitholes. his jersey will be hanging in staples even if he never wins a title. he will be part of every all time team in nba 2k. he will be part of tribute videos and interviews and maybe even commentary on games. he will have laker throwback jerseys for years to come. hes forever a part of the laker family

so there is no escaping lebron after he infected this franchise. hes a laker for life

its like trying to be arian christian... once hitler associated himself with that religion everyone basically had to throw that shit out

you will always be associated with a total fraud

its over

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN

^^^ This is some classic millennial , gen X type of response.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    the thing is ... the franchise is ruined not just while lebrons a part of it and not just after he leaves the team in shambles... this franchise will be forever tainted and known as one of lebrons shitholes. his jersey will be hanging in staples even if he never wins a title. he will be part of every all time team in nba 2k. he will be part of tribute videos and interviews and maybe even commentary on games. he will have laker throwback jerseys for years to come. hes forever a part of the laker family

so there is no escaping lebron after he infected this franchise. hes a laker for life

its like trying to be arian christian... once hitler associated himself with that religion everyone basically had to throw that shit out

you will always be associated with a total fraud

its over

Nah bro. He might (still hasn't completey) destroy this franchise for a few years. But if this is the trend thats going on, you better believe Laker fans will be chanting shit against Bron. Lol @ him getting his jersey retired with 0 rings won. He will be a joke if he keeps this path up with us.

Commando Tankbe!

Serving Lakers top draft picks since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    We all knew Kobe was retiring though... what does that have to do with a 34 year old LeBron destroying this team.

We accepted the fact that Kobe after his achilles (started getting other serious injuries) was at the tailend of his career and not the same. It was bitter sweet seeing him that season. Wasn't the same Kobe I grew up with but it was his last season with a bunch of young guys. I also saw the healthy Kobe drag an absolute decimated team filled with injuries carry them into the playoffs. Legit carried them playing 48 minutes a game for a stretch of a couple weeks. He played so much and so many different positions (he played point for a month and had his career high in assists that season I think) to just get that team into the playoffs. And he tore his achilles doing that.

What is LeBrons excuse? Why is he crying again? It's not a new theme. He's been doing this his whole career and I am sick of it happening to MY team. Bring up some valid points of why my criticisms are untrue. I wanna hear LeBron fans or fans in general explain to me why my line of thinking is faulty. Ill still give LeBron a chance these next 2 months....

Like I said, maybe I was just too used to players who gave it their all to just get wins. Not this manufactured shit. Bringing fucking wine to games and having the whole team traded after preaching "patience"...
    I didn't really blame Kobe much...did you read my whole post or just have a meltdown the moment you read "Kobe"? You stupid phakk0t.