Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Default Re: Former NBA Ref says "Jordan's push off was an offensive foul..."

wow this thread died quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Wrong. Absolutely wrong. Especially with this Tim Donaghy crap going on.

Example of refs not calling fouls

Example of refs favoring superstars

Refs favor superstars. They sometimes overlook fouls or either give ticky tack fouls for no apparent reason.

i dont see how anyone could look at those two links and not come to the conclusion that NBA refs are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    i dont see how anyone could look at those two links and not come to the conclusion that NBA refs are pathetic.
    Meh... there was a thread about those games, and people defended each of those calls/non-calls as correct or inconclusive. People will see what they want to see... same with the Jordan play. A few Jordan fans will defend it vigorously, a few Jordan ****** will lambast it, and people who are more reasonable will fall somewhere in the middle.

The interesting thing is that there is at least one ref who officiated in the league who believes it was a foul. Where as this was a fan driven claim before, at the very least, it can no longer be attributed to just fans, whether you believe the play was a foul or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    Lol, and reading some of the responses, it seems that some of those who posted on youtube post on ISH as well...

there's no fouls any where on this video....Kobe just needs to toughen up and stop being a little girl!!!
    its about time they don't call ***** fouls for kobe...he gets pampered so much in the nba. its a relief to finally see the refs call normal officiating towards kobe
    psh, kobe bryant is a joke he deserves ths every game. if u watch at 4:51, kobe pushes murray with the hand he didnt slap skin with. a lot of these so called bad calls could go the other way. a lot of times bryant was charging, thats y they dont call them, because he get s fouled and the refs miss it and then he runs over players so it equals out

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Your mom told me your a dumb midget i have 2 accounts in that forum. By the looks of it you live in Marikina i just live in Makati. Maybe i can kick your @ss before i buried you 6 ft and under.
    You just admitted to being two posters that argue two different and conflicting arguments, then using both arguments as a third poster, and I'M "dumb"?

And "your mom told me..."? "I'll kick your ass"? Please tell me that you can come up with something that's not dated.

Quote Originally Posted by Marikina
    You just admitted to being two posters that argue two different and conflicting arguments, then using both arguments as a third poster, and I'M "dumb"?

And "your mom told me..."? "I'll kick your ass"? Please tell me that you can come up with something that's not dated.

Who in the blue hell are you? Why would i waste my valuable time arguing with a moron.

I just put you in my ignore lists and END OF Discussion

Last edited by Lebron23; 08-18-2007 at 09:45 AM.

Who in the blue hell are you? Why would i waste my valuable time arguing with a moron.

lebron23....

please stop typing with your horrible english. Brantonli and I are both Chinese and our English are fine. Go study a bit before you write again.

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    lebron23....

please stop typing with your horrible english. Brantonli and I are both Chinese and our English are fine. Go study a bit before you write again.

You are not even Full Chinese you little Jabroni ; you actually live in Binondo which basically means that your a Fil-Chinese.

I know most Fil -Chinese in Binondo are Jordan's number one Byeech.

By the way your english is Horrible as your goofy face.

If you want to make a sock account make sure your intelligent enough to critisize your own grammar and your own country.

By the way you even admit that english is not your first languague deuche bag, so why would you grammar police my sentence.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 08-18-2007 at 09:56 AM.

You are not even Full Chinese you little Jabroni ; you actually live in Binondo which basically means that your a Fil-Chinese.

I know most Fil -Chinese in Binondo are Jordan's number one Byeech.

By the way your english is Horrible as your goofy face.

If you want to make a sock account make sure your intelligent enough to critisize your own grammar and your own country.

By the way you even admit that english is not your first languague deuche bag, so why would you grammar police my sentence.

wait... what? What the hell is a Binondo? I lived in LA but moved back to Hong Kong this year to work, you ass-clown. English isn't my second language, but apparently I've learned enough that I work as a staff writer for an English magazine... it's possible to be fluent in both languages, bro, I know it's a hard concept for you to understand and all...

Seriously, what the hell is a binondo? and what's Fil-chinese? you mean Flips? Are you confusing me with another poster? I've never really talked to you before, but I just thought I'd speak up because you're a weak poster. I think it's funny how you attack someone then next post say "I'm not wasting time with you, you're on my ignore list". Yet you wasted time by attacking them first...

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    wait... what? What the hell is a Binondo? I lived in LA but moved back to Hong Kong this year to work, you ass-clown. English isn't my second language, but apparently I've learned enough that I work as a staff writer for an English magazine... it's possible to be fluent in both languages, bro, I know it's a hard concept for you to understand and all...

Seriously, what the hell is a binondo? and what's Fil-chinese? you mean Flips? Are you confusing me with another poster? I've never really talked to you before, but I just thought I'd speak up because you're a weak poster. I think it's funny how you attack someone then next post say "I'm not wasting time with you, you're on my ignore list". Yet you wasted time by attacking them first...
    I do not care if your William Shakespeare or some chinese that act as a Chigger in the internet. Personally, I do not have any problem with the Chinese Community i even defend Yao Ming and the next big thing in Asia Yi Jianlian.

By the way you talk you are one of those poster who like to defend Jordan even though the guy has some weakness in his game. Regarding the topic Bruce Lee, the guy has been stalking me since i registered in this site. I am not dumb enough to realize that this SOB is another sock account of the people who dislike my posts.

Do not talk cheap in the internet and i do not care even if you are editor in chief of the Time Magazine. Respect other people before you even think that you belong in a higher level of mastering the Anglo Saxon Language.

So is that enough Mark Twain???
    Last edited by Lebron23; 08-18-2007 at 10:17 AM.

Banned

ok Mr. Miaggi

Decent playground baller

<Snips "Bad-Ass Image">

A guy pretending to be more than one guy is asking ME who I am? And calls me a "moron", then shows THAT pic?

I must be getting punked here. You can't be THAT bad at this.

I do not care if your William Shakespeare or some chinese that act as a Chigger in the internet. Personally, I do not have any problem with the Chinese Community i even defend Yao Ming and the next big thing in Asia Yi Jianlian.

By the way you talk you are one of those poster who like to defend Jordan even though the guy has some weakness in his game. Regarding the topic Bruce Lee, the guy has been stalking me since i registered in this site. I am not dumb enough to realize that this SOB is another sock account of the people who dislike my posts.

Do not talk cheap in the internet and i do not care even if you are editor in chief of the Time Magazine. Respect other people before you even think that you belong in a higher level of mastering the Anglo Saxon Language.

totally hilarious. lebron23 on full display

Quote Originally Posted by Marikina

A guy pretending to be more than one guy is asking ME who I am? And calls me a "moron", then shows THAT pic?

I must be getting punked here. You can't be THAT bad at this.
    You're on Hell Date!!!!

Stock account?

First of all,starting a second username on one message board is dumb. You're not the only one that does it, so you don't have to feel alone.

Second, I've been a regular here dating back to the old board, so I dunno about you thinking this is a stock account.

You know, you've said some pretty ridiculous things... but the biggest one so far is about Jordan having some weaknesses in his game... LOL. The only knock anyone can ever say about his game is he wasn't a great three point shooter, and calling that a "weakness" is stretching it because he wasn't so bad he was a liability.
    Last edited by EricForman; 08-18-2007 at 10:56 AM.