Default Bulls smoke Knicks in first game of season

This thing wasn't close at all. Nice start for Chicago.

Bulls.com Blog:

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Default Re: Bulls smoke Knicks in first game of season

I am surprised no one made a thread about this game last night. I am very happy to start the season by spanking the Knicks. I am of the opinion that Melo was an idiot for returning to New York over Chicago.

I wish we could know what he was truly thinking as he saw both teams in action last night. Does he REALLY believe he is in a better situation to win a championship and add to his legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
    I am surprised no one made a thread about this game last night. I am very happy to start the season by spanking the Knicks. I am of the opinion that Melo was an idiot for returning to New York over Chicago.

I wish we could know what he was truly thinking as he saw both teams in action last night. Does he REALLY believe he is in a better situation to win a championship and add to his legacy?
    Hell yeah Melo was stupid for going back to New York. Even if it wasn't Chicago, he needed to leave that mess in New York. I can guess what was on his mind, and I bet it wasn't about regretting signing on to a team that will be lucky to end at .500...it was probably about the next club he is going to or dinner later that night. I think the fact is that Carmelo is just one of those talented guys that only worries about his money. It's not about winning for him and probably will not be until it's too late in his career to make a difference.

I am actually glad he stayed in New York. This Bulls team is fun as hell to watch as constructed.
    Last edited by Undisputed; 10-31-2014 at 05:30 AM.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

1 down. 81 to go.

We play some scrub team on Friday tho.

I am wondering if the Cavs show their teeth in this game. The Bulls looked so untouchable against the Knicks, a win against the Cavs would give this team some momentum to ride.