Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Default The overuse of basketball-reference type stats on the air has got to stop.

My God, this is getting out of control.

"Michael Carter Williams became the only rookie since 1997 to score 26 points, grab five rebounds, get eight steals and shoot at least 56% from the field while playing 34 minutes or less."

"With his performance tonight, Kevin Durant joins LeBron James, Michael Jordan, Oscar Robertson, Kareem-Abdul Jabbar and Shaquille O'Neal as the only six players to average 28 or more points over a span of six games while shooting 50% or more and getting to the line an average of 8.8 times or more per game."

SHUT. THE. F*CK. UP.

Get rid of these damn meaningless stats that are only used because they can't find any real shit to put on the air.

Default Re: The overuse of basketball-reference type stats on the air has got to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook0

"Michael Carter Williams became the only rookie since 1997 to score 26 points, grab five rebounds, get eight steals and shoot at least 56% from the field while playing 34 minutes or less."

"With his performance tonight, Kevin Durant joins LeBron James, Michael Jordan, Oscar Robertson, Kareem-Abdul Jabbar and Shaquille O'Neal as the only six players to average 28 or more points over a span of six games while shooting 50% or more and getting to the line an average of 8.8 times or more per game."

SHUT. THE. F*CK. UP.

Get rid of these damn meaningless stats that are only used because they can't find any real shit to put on the air.

Default Re: The overuse of basketball-reference type stats on the air has got to stop.

Its true. Fcuk these stupid collections are ultra specific scenarios.

"LeBron is the only player to score 29 points, 9 rebounds 12 assists on 59% on a Tuesday night on the 2nd of a back2back while wearing different color shoes on each foot"........... Enough of this shit. No one cares.

but i really need to know who scored the most points ever on a tuesday

I don't get picked last at the park anymore talamo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    but i really need to know who scored the most points ever on a tuesday

Banned

We talkin bout efficiency here. You's buttmad.

Dat Dmavs41 LeBron stan shit doe.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook0

SHUT. THE. F*CK. UP.

WTF? They forgot Wilt, he did it 7 times and I'll show you a list as proof.

preach

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Dat Dmavs41 LeBron stan shit doe.
    Obsessed...really creepy dude.

I think pauk just started a thread collecting similar stats

Jeff Green joins Magic Johnson and Larry Bird as the only other player to hit a game winner over a small forward on a Saturday while the temperature in the arena was 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Jeff Green joins Magic Johnson and Larry Bird as the only other player to hit a game winner over a small forward on a Saturday while the temperature in the arena was 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Holy sh*t look at the names of the company he is in, he must be truly elite!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    WTF? They forgot Wilt, he did it 7 times and I'll show you a list as proof.
    I think ESPN blocks out Chamberlain from their stats. They forgot stuff like he had some 30-30 games and a few double doubles in a row.