Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Default Jeremy Lamb the man who saves the Harden trade

Who can forget this dunk? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPo-Pmk6Z5E

Lamb was pretty much a throw in, in the Harden deal. OKC can let Kevin Martin go and have Lamb get more minutes. He has great length and can shoot and defend. Reminds me of the Pau Gasol for Marc Gasol trade when it looked like a rip off. Lamb will be taking over the NBA one day! That's my hope at least.

[QUOTE]NBA Comparison: Reggie Miller

Strengths: Long and lanky swingman with a nice athletic profile and a good skill-set for the off-guard position ... Good size ... Stands just over 6'5" in shoes with a 6'11" wingspan, which gives him great length for the shooting guard position in the NBA ... Great leaping ability ... Gets off the floor quickly ... Has good explosiveness ... Nice quickness, and moves well with or without the ball ... Excellent all-around jump-shooter ... Spots up well off the ball ... Able to shoot comfortably in motion, from either mid-range or on the perimeter ... Should be a very dangerous weapon in an NBA motion offense as somebody that can score consistently off of curls and v-cuts ... Can also shoot off the dribble ... Has a nice step-back move that creates a fair amount of separation ... Due to his length and athleticism, has a high release on his jump shot that is difficult to defend ... Has range out to the NBA three-point line ... Good ball-handling skills that still have the potential to get better ... Has shown the ability to break down defenders off the dribble, especially when driving to his left ... Possesses a nice looking runner that he doesn

Default Re: Jeremy Lamb the man who saves the Harden trade

what no Jeremy Lamb fans here?

You think Brooks will give him a chance? He let him rot on the bench all year long, same with Jones III. It's a lost season for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    You think Brooks will give him a chance? He let him rot on the bench all year long, same with Jones III. It's a lost season for him.
    he's gonna have to after their depth was exposed. They need more guys off the bench that can put up some points.

And who could forget this one

he is better than sefalosha, no idea why brooks didnt play him all season

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    he is better than sefalosha, no idea why brooks didnt play him all season
    Too right...

Mark Jackson playing his rookies Barnes and Green in the season, developed them and now are trusting them to contribute in the post season.

Thabo is past his sell by date, can't hit threes or open jump shots, can't drive in and create on his own, defence isn't that good any more either...I am not saying Lamb should be getting Thabo's minutes but come on, 7-8 minutes a game couldn't have hurt.

Brooks relied far too much on Durant and Westbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Jimmy Butler only played in half the games for Chicago last year, most of which was garbage time.

Looks what he was able to do this year once given a chance. There is nothing wrong with bringing young players along slowly.

I could definitely see Lamb becoming a very solid player in the league. He has all the physical abilities.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I love Lamb I'm hoping he plays way more. Brooks honestly seems like a terrible coach he gives his young guys no minutes and refuses to not play Scrubrik Scrubkins

im convinced they will hand him the sixth man role at some point

Learning to shoot layups

If Lamb doesn't get more play time next season I hope they fire brooks. Actually they should just fire him already he really has no clue how to use the talent this team has that's just rotting on the bench/d league. PJ3 should be getting some time too.

Perkins/Ibaka and Thabo get away with not being so good too much because of how good Durant/Westbrook are. I mean, people actually voted Ibaka on an NBA all-defensive team

Love Live Life

I like dude. I was wondering why the Thunder didn't play him. Hopefully he'll get some pt next season. They need to get rid off Perkins

Quote Originally Posted by dekciw
    If Lamb doesn't get more play time next season I hope they fire brooks. Actually they should just fire him already he really has no clue how to use the talent this team has that's just rotting on the bench/d league. PJ3 should be getting some time too.

Perkins/Ibaka and Thabo get away with not being so good too much because of how good Durant/Westbrook are. I mean, people actually voted Ibaka on an NBA all-defensive team

do you realize what you are saying? You are saying that they should fire Brooks for not playing JEREMY LAMB and PJIII?

Even though he went to the Finals last year?

Even though if Russell Westbrook was healthy they probably would have done so again?

Even though they'd won 60 games or close to it for like 3 seasons in a row?

EVEN THOUGH they just signed him to a multi year contract and firing him would mean they'd have to eat that contract and still pay him AND pay another coach?

Your last statement I don't even understand. So Ibaka is NOT an all-defensive team worthy player? is that what you're saying?

I'm sorry it's hard to wrap my head around this, I just don't understand moron.

I rep Lakers!

Throw in

Everyone who knows about basketball knew that was a good asset.

They also will have that lottery pick this year.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2

do you realize what you are saying? You are saying that they should fire Brooks for not playing JEREMY LAMB and PJIII?

Even though he went to the Finals last year?

Even though if Russell Westbrook was healthy they probably would have done so again?

Even though they'd won 60 games or close to it for like 3 seasons in a row?

EVEN THOUGH they just signed him to a multi year contract and firing him would mean they'd have to eat that contract and still pay him AND pay another coach?

Your last statement I don't even understand. So Ibaka is NOT an all-defensive team worthy player? is that what you're saying?

I'm sorry it's hard to wrap my head around this, I just don't understand moron.
    Not sure if serious

1- What's the point of getting all that young talent if you're just gonna let them rot in d league? They've already proved they're much better than that. Why play D.Fisher over jackson in reg season?

2- Brooks got to the finals because of how good okc is, not because he's a good coach.

3- I'm not saying he's not worthy but there are players more worthy than him. His defense is overrated because he block shots. He gets murdered in the post. (see memphis series)