Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: *YOU* personally are a GIGANTIC piece of shit if you support James Harden

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    is smook a gigantic piece of shit???!!

HUH?!

THOUGHT SO!
    Tell him.

Just because you support Harden, doesn't mean you're a piece of shit. I like him because im from Houston and I've been a Rockets fan my whole life. He just so happens to play for my team and has been their best player since 2012.

Default Re: *YOU* personally are a GIGANTIC piece of shit if you support James Harden

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    100%

Kind of person that would have no problems being friends with convicted pedos and rapists.

Pathetic.
    This is what im talking about when I say people here treat Harden like he's some convicted murderer. It's not that serious you fool. Same can be said for your bffl Proctor since he finds more happiness in Harden doing bad than his own team winning. Both of you are so f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking weird

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=24

Stay true to your word next time m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    This is what im talking about when I say people here treat Harden like he's some convicted murderer. It's not that serious you fool. Same can be said for your bffl Proctor since he finds more happiness in Harden doing bad than his own team winning. Both of you are so f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking weird

"B-b-b-uh Derozan m8!!!! B-b-b-uh Proctor!"

Dude, the whole forum is littered with people who can't stand and are shitting on this guy. Sorry, but you are in a pathetic minority if you support this piece of shit. Accept it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor

Dude, the whole forum is littered with people who can't stand and are shitting on this guy. Sorry, but you are in a pathetic minority if you support this piece of shit. Accept it.
    Again...he's still 10 times better than DeFrozen will ever be and not close to as bad as he is in the playoffs.

The thing is, you two take it to a whole different level. You two are obsessed, and it's really weird.

Also, how is it pathetic that I support the best player on my favorite team? I can go on and on about how he's impacted the Rockets since 2012. In another dimension, if Harden was on the Spurs you'd be rooting for him too, so don't give me that bullshit.

I've been on this forum for 5 years now. I've seen a lot of pathetic things, and tonsss of weird posts. Nothing tops your obsession with Harden and that's saying A LOT. The joy you find whenever things go bad for him is greater than when you see your own team win. The way your day goes, and how you feel really mostly depends on how Harden plays and whether or not the Rockets win. I mean c'mon. You've rocked that same avi since mid-2017. He's in your head, and you think about him constantly. Wouldn't even be surprised if he popped right into your dreams on several occassions. Look in the mirror, Proctor. Your hatred for Harden has become so strong that it's become such a massive obsession. Your life revolves around him.

Pathetic, weird, and disgusting. It's amazing how 1 player can affect the lives of others

One or two posts at a pinnacle time, deal with it, bro.

Look, i get that you're a Houston fan so you have no choice, I'm not even mad at you, I feel sorry that you're forced into it, and have to not only watch Harden, but also watch the style of basketball that the Rockets play...

Wouldn't wish that upon anyone, not even Wheels

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

So lebron just used up everyone's prime and then left when they got old? Thats why those teams dropped off?

And kyrie is the first young guy so he's crushing after lebron?

Facts gonna facts

Of course Harden is mentioned and you can guess the two posters that will immediately come to the thread.

Harden is one of the best player in the NBA, deal with it.

The thing is, you two take it to a whole different level. You two are obsessed, and it's really weird.

Also, how is it pathetic that I support the best player on my favorite team? I can go on and on about how he's impacted the Rockets since 2012. In another dimension, if Harden was on the Spurs you'd be rooting for him too, so don't give me that bullshit.

I've been on this forum for 5 years now. I've seen a lot of pathetic things, and tonsss of weird posts. Nothing tops your obsession with Harden and that's saying A LOT. The joy you find whenever things go bad for him is greater than when you see your own team win. The way your day goes, and how you feel really mostly depends on how Harden plays and whether or not the Rockets win. I mean c'mon. You've rocked that same avi since mid-2017. He's in your head, and you think about him constantly. Wouldn't even be surprised if he popped right into your dreams on several occassions. Look in the mirror, Proctor. Your hatred for Harden has become so strong that it's become such a massive obsession. Your life revolves around him.

Pathetic, weird, and disgusting. It's amazing how 1 player can affect the lives of others
    What the fvck?

I would never root for Harden. If you lack a moral compass and are fine with that, fantastic. The only time I've had to examine whether or not to root for someone who plays for the Spurs would be Bruce Bowen, and he too is a piece of shit. The rest of your post is one big beautiful meltdown.

Like the m8 said, I feel sorry you feel compelled to root for scum. I don't rush here to talk about him when he is piss poor because things "go bad for him" all the time and that's why he is constantly discussed. He is a never ending joke of a player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

What the fvck?

I would never root for Harden. If you lack a moral compass and are fine with that, fantastic. The only time I've had to examine whether or not to root for someone who plays for the Spurs would be Bruce Bowen, and he too is a piece of shit. The rest of your post is one big beautiful meltdown.

Like the m8 said, I feel sorry you feel compelled to root for scum. I don't rush here to talk about him when he is piss poor because things "go bad for him" all the time and that's why he is constantly discussed. He is a never ending joke of a player.
    You're trolling right? We're talking about men who get paid millions of dollars to play a GAME for a living and you are going on about "moral compasses" and " being compelled to root for scum". Please tell me you aren't this pathetic?

What the fvck?

tells the tolerant nice guy he lacks a moral compass while insulting and laughing at everyone

seems legit

Tell him.

Just because you support Harden, doesn't mean you're a piece of shit. I like him because im from Houston and I've been a Rockets fan my whole life. He just so happens to play for my team and has been their best player since 2012.
    this +1,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7