Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Over/under....120K in fines from the Rockets for the incoming post game interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Post game is dedicating the entire show to trying and explain why the calls weren't made.

But its universally agreed by everyone on the show, they were owed a dozen more free throws.

And it's a matter of player safety. The spurs should know.

Tell your squad to stop playing gay.

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Default Re: Over/under....120K in fines from the Rockets for the incoming post game interviews?

I'll say under, I won't even be surprised if they do not get fined

It's pathetic seeing them play the way they do, I don't like the Warriors tbh but they're saints compared to the Rockets. People hate the Warriors so much that they're willing to brush off whatever BS Harden and CP3 (and anyone on that team for that matter) do for the sake of GS being one more game closer to elimination. That's the only reason why I see anyone that isn't a Rockets fan defending the Rockets

I'm all for the Warriors losing at some point, but they are the lesser of 2 evils in this case, better to see them advance than the Rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GOAT2408
    I'll say under, I won't even be surprised if they do not get fined

It's pathetic seeing them play the way they do, I don't like the Warriors tbh but they're saints compared to the Rockets. People hate the Warriors so much that they're willing to brush off whatever BS Harden and CP3 (and anyone on that team for that matter) do for the sake of GS being one more game closer to elimination. That's the only reason why I see anyone that isn't a Rockets fan defending the Rockets

I'm all for the Warriors losing at some point, but they are the lesser of 2 evils in this case, better to see them advance than the Rockets.

Join us. We have cup cakes.

They called it the same way the whole game
    https://streamable.com/yufq5

See here.

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L

Join us. We have cup cakes.

As long as KD is on the team I can't really hate you guys, but hopefully a team out East wins. Realistically I don't see Nuggets or Blazers do much

Hey, as long as it's not the Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Stop acting like you have not watched and played basketball for the last 20+ years.
    At one point, Durant had 17 second half points on 4 made second half field goals.

"BuT hArDen..."

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Am I talking about the number of free throws harden took?

I swear some of you people are the most intellectually dishonest fans in existence right now on the subject of this guy. Always acting like it

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Am I talking about the number of free throws harden took?

I swear some of you people are the most intellectually dishonest fans in existence right now on the subject of this guy. Always acting like it

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Saying it 20 more times won’t make the comparison apt. It’s just you being a jackass. There are rules about landing space on jumpers that do not apply to a shooter trying to claim 5 feet ahead of him as landing space and that’s all there is to it. Same as the rule of verticality. You’re entitled to go up and down. Not up and into someone else.