Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Could a team with 12 NBA PG'S win the NCAA national championship?

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
    Ya'll are crazy if you think ANY NCAA team stands a chance against not 1, not 2 not 7...but 12 NBA pg's.

They'd score at will. Most of them are knock down shooters. They'd put up ridiculous #'s on offense. Can't double any of them, can't trap them, can't stop them getting to the rim, and can't stop them from making a three.

All they really need to do is do a full court press. Especially with 12 NBA pg's they EASILY have the stamina to keep up a pressure full court press for the entire 40 minutes. If you think a NCAA team can score effectively under that pressure you are kidding me.

The only way they'd lose is if they felt lazy and didn't play hard. It's pretty easy to double a NCAA center for these guys I'd say. With Russ Westbrook + like Jrue Holiday rebounding they'd be fine. Also the big guys would get so winded trying to play against NBA pg's.
    No one said they wouldn't be great. They would win the title rather easily. But to be undefeated...there's just a lot of variables goes into that. Motivation, injuries, luck, etc. Some players intentionally keep a meaningless game close just as a challenge.

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

Miami seam to do fine without boards

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    It'd just be extreme small ball, except the guys on the small ball team are stronger, faster, quicker, smarter, more experienced, pretty much better at every facet of the game except size, really.

Starters:
    CP3
    Curry
    Westbrook
    Dragic
    Livingston

Bench:
    Rondo
    Lillard
    Wall
    MCW
    Kyrie
    Lowry
    Vasquez

If they have a coach that can help play to their strengths, I don't think they'd lose a game.
    I like this team. If they trapped most of the game and constantly pushed the ball, teams would have a really hard time keeping up.

Made that high school varsity squad

This is pros vs. kids and also a few PG's could be really good rebounders in the college game. Only weakness would be interior defense/rebounding but they'd have massive advantages in everything else. They'd win every game I think.

CP3
    Curry
    Dragic
    Westbrook
    Livingston

Parker
    Wall
    MCW

Yes the NBA PGs would win.

It would look alot like the Team USA @ the Olympics except the talent gap would be even greater.
    Last edited by FKAri; 03-01-2014 at 02:11 PM.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Easily, are y'all really thus stupid?

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

How do you think the PG team would fare against the 2007 Florida squad that had Noah, Horford, and Brewer?

National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TAZORAC
    I didn't even know Livingston was still in the NBA
    He plays for Nets, backing up d-will

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    How do you think the PG team would fare against the 2007 Florida squad that had Noah, Horford, and Brewer?
    Chris Paul, steph curry, Westbrook, tony Parker and others would dominate them. I don't think you understand how good they are at basketball. They would lack height but would be essentially as strong as them and infinitely quicker. It would be a massacre. Like 110- 64.