Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Fans at Bucks chant "Brooklyn's better"

The Knicks are the better team. This statement will be cemented through the length of the season.

The Knicks have the best player of the two squads and the better defense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    The Nets beat the Knicks last year with Lin, Melo, Amare, Shumpert, and Chandler. Who did the Nets have? Oh just Deron, Petro, Farmar, Morrow. Games aren't played on paper. Who cares is players were missing. Shitty excuse that won't be accepted by any smart human being. Because at the end of the day we get the W and you don't. It's that simple. No what ifs.
    1 game.
    A smart human being? You've had a fairly easy schedule and beat a Knicks team with 2 starters and Jason Kidd out. You guys just played better yesterday, but seriously, how can you hold up that win and act like you've achieved anything.

Clown the Knicks all you like but they never reached the dismal depths that the Net's have achieved since Kidd bailed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    The Knicks are the better team. This statement will be cemented through the length of the season.

The Knicks have the best player of the two squads and the better defense.
    You are out of your damn mind

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    1 game.
    A smart human being? You've had a fairly easy schedule and beat a Knicks team with 2 starters and Jason Kidd out. You guys just played better yesterday, but seriously, how can you hold up that win and act like you've achieved anything.

Clown the Knicks all you like but they never reached the dismal depths that the Net's have achieved since Kidd bailed.
    What??

Did you forget about the eddy curry era? the marbury era? Isaih? You guys were WAY below the nets who at least built a team up only a few years after losing their kidd-carter-jefferson core.. last timeyou were good before melo MJ was in his prime.

Nets are a better TEAM. Much better D.. held Clippers, Blazers, Knicks, and Celtics all straight to under 90, great rebounding and rim protection, quick perimeter rotation, good PnR defense.. the knick's D is a joke in comparison and will only drop with Amare.

I agree Kidd would help a lot though.. his savvy passing to open men spurs a lot of knick runs. But our bench is more stacked than yours too.

When did this occur? I'm gonna watch the replay on MSG

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    What??

Did you forget about the eddy curry era? the marbury era? Isaih? You guys were WAY below the nets who at least built a team up only a few years after losing their kidd-carter-jefferson core.. last timeyou were good before melo MJ was in his prime.

Nets are a better TEAM. Much better D.. held Clippers, Blazers, Knicks, and Celtics all straight to under 90, great rebounding and rim protection, quick perimeter rotation, good PnR defense.. the knick's D is a joke in comparison and will only drop with Amare.

I agree Kidd would help a lot though.. his savvy passing to open men spurs a lot of knick runs. But our bench is more stacked than yours too.
    12-70? Feel free to find me a season when the Knicks hit such low depths. Knicks were great until after the 2001 season, well after MJ's prime.

When we have Shumpert, Amare out and Kidd playing in the starting lineup of course your bench will be a little better than ours

Wait till you beat a full healthy Knicks team before making foolish remarks.

12-70? Feel free to find me a season when the Knicks hit such low depths. Knicks were great until after the 2001 season, well after MJ's prime.

When we have Shumpert, Amare out and Kidd playing in the starting lineup of course your bench will be a little better than ours

Wait till you beat a full healthy Knicks team before making foolish remarks.
    Need me to remind you of that 2004 playoffs series in which we swept the heck out of your team? 12-70? You are indeed living in the past, arent you? Knicks will be knicks, knicks fans will be knicks fan.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Nets
    Need me to remind you of that 2004 playoffs series in which we swept the heck out of your team? 12-70? You are indeed living in the past, arent you? Knicks will be knicks, knicks fans will be knicks fan.
    The irony.

The irony.
    Oh yeah, it was you who mentioned that 12-70 record of old Nets. Otherwise why am I mentioning how embarrassing your shitty team used to be?

Banned

Oh yeah, it was you who mentioned that 12-70 record of old Nets. Otherwise why am I mentioning how embarrassing your shitty team used to be?
    Oh how poor of me, congratulations for being proud of being tied 1st in the Atlantic after 14 games and your biggest achievement of your fairly easy schedule being beating an injury hit Knicks team in overtime.

Oh how poor of me, congratulations for being proud of being tied 1st in the Atlantic after 14 games and your biggest achievement of your fairly easy schedule being beating an injury hit Knicks team in overtime.
    Nice try. Still under the delusion that we view the victory against your shitty team as somewhat of an accomplishment to brag about? Not surprised, all knicks fans live in illusion or dreams, this is just well expected. Sometimes reality is so difficult to accept, or perhaps you just dont believe in reality.

Nice try. Still under the delusion that we view the victory against your shitty team as somewhat of an accomplishment to brag about? Not surprised, all knicks fans live in illusion or dreams, this is just well expected. Sometimes reality is so difficult to accept, or perhaps you just dont believe in reality.
    Careful there, Homer. Generalize much?

Some Knicks fans are very much rooted in reality, and we realize that a lot can happen in a long season. Obviously, that applies to all teams, including the BKN.

I love the inter-city rivalry, though. A playoff series would be epic for NY.

Learning to shoot layups AfroSamurai's Avatar

Lopez has looked dominant down in the post. A decent big. I see a title run if they can get this thing to gel a little better. Arena is swagged out too.

Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai
    Lopez has looked dominant down in the post. A decent big. I see a title run if they can get this thing to gel a little better. Arena is swagged out too.
    Right now the biggest obstacle is Avery Johnson, Nets recent wins make it difficult to get dismissed unless we drop 5-6 games in a row at some point of the season. Imagine a coach who has a player who shoots 60% from the field and 67% from 3-pt line play 0 min in two games. I do not care what his excuses are, Marshon Brooks just need to play more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Right now the biggest obstacle is Avery Johnson, Nets recent wins make it difficult to get dismissed unless we drop 5-6 games in a row at some point of the season. Imagine a coach who has a player who shoots 60% from the field and 67% from 3-pt line play 0 min in two games. I do not care what his excuses are, Marshon Brooks just need to play more.
    Or maybe there are some factors that the coach is aware of that you don't know. Looks to me that Avery is doing a very solid job so far.