Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default You Nets fans crack me up

You beat the Knicks at home in overtime in which a game the Knicks easily and should have won if melo hits a game winner and you come on here bragging like your hot sh*t. Lol the Knicks didn't even have Kidd, our starting guard, Amare a 25 ppg player and our star forward an Shumpert who is easily a top ten defender in the whole league. I been reading the boards and you say knicks fans are bad? Your on here acting like you just won an nba title after one win at home. Posting threads like "bucks fans chanting Brooklyn's better" why are you so worried about us? You scared? This is going to be comical when our team is at full strength and don't rely on Jerry stackhouse making game changing threes again. You are just as bad if not worst then half of the knicks fans you claim are obnoxious. Enjoy your win now because honestly I don't see you guys getting out of round one. Enjoy playing in our city and being the New York mets and jets of sports in NY.

Banned

Default Re: You Nets fans crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    You beat the Knicks at home in overtime in which a game the Knicks easily and should have won if melo hits a game winner and you come on here bragging like your hot sh*t. Lol the Knicks didn't even have Kidd, our starting guard, Amare a 25 ppg player and our star forward an Shumpert who is easily a top ten defender in the whole league. I been reading the boards and you say knicks fans are bad? Your on here acting like you just won an nba title after one win at home. Posting threads like "bucks fans chanting Brooklyn's better" why are you so worried about us? You scared? This is going to be comical when our team is at full strength and don't rely on Jerry stackhouse making game changing threes again. You are just as bad if not worst then half of the knicks fans you claim are obnoxious. Enjoy your win now because honestly I don't see you guys getting out of round one. Enjoy playing in our city and being the New York mets and jets of sports in NY.
    Well at least they'll be on par with the knicks

Last year, didn't you guys said that you were gonna beat the Heat after beating them in one game in the reg season?

Banned

Enjoy your win now because honestly I don't see you guys getting out of round one
    I don't think anyone sees the Knicks doing the same, so what is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Last year, didn't you guys said that you were gonna beat the Heat after beating them in one game in the reg season?
    Who said that? Some knicks fans so you put that on the whole fan base? Oh and your right we were healthy that whole series... Lost shumpert to a torn ACL, jeremy lin didn't play a second that whole series and amare missed three games due to injury oh an not forgetting our backup baron davis also tore his acl and to make matters worst our remaining point guards were mike bibby and toney douglas. A whole new different team so please don't compare.

Edit: continue to bring up last year because it didn't hurt that Landry Fields was our starting shooting guard. Tools
    Last edited by HaNdLe ThE RoCk; 11-29-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TinselTime12
    I don't think anyone sees the Knicks doing the same, so what is your point?
    Get lost with your worthless post.

Banned

Get lost with your worthless post.
    because this thread isn't worthless right It's filled with excuses and

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

HAHAHAHA OP.. Amare a 25PPG player?!

*hippy voice*
    You're living in the past mannnn...

If anything you get blown out with Amare in the team, not get better..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    1 fan, Niko. All that he said was that the Knicks weren't afraid to play the Heat in the playoffs. Not that we would beat them, or anything close to that.

Basically meant we weren't tanking to play the Bulls (even though in hindsight it would have helped). But of course people say "Knicks fans" and take it out of proportion.

OP has a legitimate point, Nets fans are way too cocky. Can't wait for their immature rubbish and any other worthless contribution they will bring to this thread.

IF the Nets were missing their starting 2 guard and PF (JJ & Hump) and their backup SG (Brooks) was out with back spasms and the Knicks won in overtime no way would Knicks fans carry on the way the Nets fans have.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    You mad? Terrific help defense by Zo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    You mad? Terrific help defense by Zo
    You know your team sucks when fans are bringing up something that isn't even from this decade.

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    Still having nightmares over allan houston?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TinselTime12
    You know your team sucks when fans are bringing up something that isn't even from this decade.
    Based on his claim and avi and account name, i'd say it's relevant. Go to bed little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    HAHAHAHA OP.. Amare a 25PPG player?!

*hippy voice*
    You're living in the past mannnn...

If anything you get blown out with Amare in the team, not get better..
    ? Kind of lost with this post. We would get blown out with Amare? It must be passed your bedtime.

Amare is still a 25ppg scorer in this league when healthy. How many Knicks games do you watch? He will average over 20 when he returns *hippy voice*..... Whatever the hell that means

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Now this is a new low even for you Knicks fans.