Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Golden State Warriors vs (7) San Antonio Spurs

It's hard for to fathom just how lazy KD is on D. Routinely the Spurs switch off him and he refuses to run after his man; he just lazily requests someone else on the Warriors to pick up his man. This creates mismatches constantly. Then, even after he's too lazy to guard his man, he's near the basket but refuses to even try and rebound. Ridiculous.

Local High School Star

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Golden State Warriors vs (7) San Antonio Spurs

Spurs playing great nothing to hang their heads about this season. Going on standing and swinging

ginobili choke

Spurs kept fighting

kd was raised by wolves. straight up savage.

No Spurs fan active, quick someone make a Lebron/Harden topic.

was there even any doubt the warriors would win?

WTF did i just watch this 4th quarter

New Orleans are gonna murder this team

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    WTF did i just watch this 4th quarter

different series..

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG

brow is gonna be a matchup nightmare for the dubs. wouldn't be surprised if he put up 35/15 on crazy efficiency.

don't know if i'd pick the pelicans doe. specially if chef curry is coming back.

Local High School Star

Not to rain on his parade, but the reason KD can elevate so well in Q4 is that he saves energy by not playing defense the whole game. He routinely lets his man get away from him and forces other Warriors to cover for him. He doesn't bother rebounding. I don't know if he's ever set a screen. (The only thing he does on D is cheat off his man to get a highlight reel block or let his own man get by him so he can then get a highlight reel block; both of which aren't optimal defensive decisions).

I know Westbrook comes in for some criticism on this forum, he doesn't always make the best decisions. But I could understand his frustration. It's tough being a two way player on a team, playing hard on both sides of the court, playing with a 1-way player who hogs the fan approval who's saving all his energy for offense and be the "star" down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Man.

If Kawhi played this would have gone 7 games MINIMUM.

SAS are very close to making this 6 games. Jesus christ what a QUITTER.
    7 games minimum? Spurs would have won in 5.

That comeback was as good as winning the championship for me. Leonard forfeited the year and that incredible grit is good enough for me. Win, lose or draw, go out there and give professional effort. Ginobili is a basketball god.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    7 games minimum? Spurs would have won in 5.

That comeback was as good as winning the championship for me. Leonard forfeited the year and that incredible grit is good enough for me. Win, lose or draw, go out there and give professional effort. Ginobili is a basketball god.
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Bold prediction: Pop plays 4D chess and starts Davis Bertans at center, granting them better spacing. Gasol gets bench spot minutes. Bertans goes ape-shit from 3 and people start asking "who is he?" Better shooter than Porzingis, that's who.
    Idiots finally rolled out the Mills/Ginobili/Gay/Aldridge/Bertans lineup and cut the lead...who would have guessed? Should have been there starting lineup from the get-go.

Anyway, Ginobili, Aldridge and Mills are basketball warriors.

Gasol needs to be shot and put out to pasture. Holy f*ck was he horrific. Looked like a goth on the bench too wearing eyeliner or some shit

Paulina was done years ago..