Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: Why do Miami / LeBron fans have such hate for the Bulls / D-Rose?

Lebron stans hating on every player in the league is kind of their thing. Just as sucking Lebron's cawk 24/7. Lebron stans support the biggest fraud in the history of the game - they have no other choice but to act like that.

This is why I hope SilktheShocker never gets banned. Dude had me rolling on the ground laughing with some of his posts

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Come on now. We don't a give a **** about the Bulls. A great organization with rich history and a very good team as of now, but I don't go out of my way to hate on the Bulls. Just because we sometimes have to put Bulls fans in check doesn't mean we're hating on the team or Rose. Stop thinking we care so much.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

And why would LeBron fans be mad that Rose won the MVP in 2011 if LeBron won every other in the last 5 years? Just trying to find these "reasons" that people hate on Rose.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Lebron stans hating on every player in the league is kind of their thing. Just as sucking Lebron's cawk 24/7. Lebron stans support the biggest fraud in the history of the game - they have no other choice but to act like that.
    Lebron stan equipment of choice for practice

for action

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Thanks for the comedy tonight guys.

Carry on your cat fight.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    This is why I hope SilktheShocker never gets banned. Dude had me rolling on the ground laughing with some of his posts

Says a fellow Heat fan

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Says a fellow Heat fan

Why would you think I'm a Heat fan

Insecure Bulls fan thinks everyone who says something good about the Heat/Lebron/Heat fans is a Heat fan/Lebron stan.

You have been posting on here for years, and anything you have said Heat related has been to prop them up or defend them.

They might not be your primary team, but you certainly back them

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You have been posting on here for years, and anything you have said Heat related has been to prop them up or defend them.

They might not be your primary team, but you certainly back them
    Cause most of the shit Heat haters say is stupid so anything I say is in defense. It's the same with the Lakers or co

Cause most of the shit Heat haters say is stupid so anything I say is in defense. It's the same with the Lakers or co
    No worries.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

I don't like overrated players period, not that's its personal. Also players like Rose are not the style I want my players to be. I want my PG to understand that they are inferior to top bigger players and to play the distributer role.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

It is the Chicago fans who are butt hurt about Lebron picking Miami over Chicago and eliminating Chicago in the 2010, 2011, and 2013 playoffs. Their hate must be so intense.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    - Our franchise player is praised for his humility, being a good kid, loyal, and competitive spirit. He didn't chase down fellow superstar free agents trying to join forces. He wanted to beat them. This will always be a reminder to LeBron stans of how weak he is competitive and mentally by comparison. All those attributes Rose is praised for ... LeBron is not.
    Fvck outta here with that bullshit