Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Is this the result of wearing LeBron shoes? (IMAGE)

Wait, Lebron has 6 toes on the other foot as well?

Get Nat Geo in here.

Kobelicious

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    From what I can tell, Wade's feet look normal here.

that abs and jaw

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Wait, Lebron has 6 toes on the other foot as well?

it looks like it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
    Lebron is not very forthcoming about his past, and for good reason.
    Once a beautiful young woman was born to a poor 11th-century Chinese family. Lao Bon's family naturally wanted the best for her, and in an effort to attract a suitor of higher social standing, they bound Lao Bon's feet in the popular fashion and spent their earnings buying her the finest clothes.
    Months went by without any offers of marriage, and the family began to lose hope. “How will my daughter be provided for after I die?" Mr. Lao lamented.
    One day a strange man came to the village offering wonderful cures and remedies. Mr. Lao knew better than to trust a snake-oil salesman, but like all truly desperate men, he was willing to try anything.
    The strange man heard Mr. Lao's plea, and lead him to a rice patty field behind his traveling tent, on the outskirts of the village.
    “Mr. Lao," he said, placing a hand on the poor man's shoulder. “I can promise your daughter great success. She will be loved by all, and more wealthy than the emperor's advisors."
    “However- she will find herself in a place unknown to her, in a time foreign and incredible, and in a body not her own."
    Mr. Lao looked out over the rice field, over the dirt and grime and empty future that was his village.
    He turned to the strange man. “What must I do?"
    That night Mr. Lao lead Lao Bon down to the rice field. He unbound her feet, and she let her clothes fall to the ground.
    “I love you father," she said, as he stooped to set her down in the rice field.
    “I love you too, Bon," he said. “I do this for you and for your happiness." He took a step back as she slipped beneath the water's surface.
    “I will be the greatest basketball player of all time," she said just before her head disappeared.
    “What? What did you say, my daughter?" But she was gone.
    Mr. Lao looked up at the night sky. The stars pierced the dark sky as if pinholes in a silk sheet.
    “Somewhere, a star is born."
    He turned away from the rice field and headed toward the light of the village.
    Last edited by Poetry; 10-16-2019 at 12:20 PM.