Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Exclamation Klay Thompson Watch 11/12/15: 15 points / 2 rebounds / 2 assists / 4 TO / 37% FG%

15/2/2 with 4 turnovers on 37% shooting.

I may have been generous calling Klay Thompson a solid role player in previous posts.

He looks like an unreliable role player as of now. He has continued to regress and apparently he hasn't hit bottom yet.

National High School Star

Default Re: Klay Thompson Watch 11/12/15: 15 points / 2 rebounds / 2 assists / 4 TO / 37% FG%

What sort of fan rips players of their own team apart during such a historic run?

Default Re: Klay Thompson Watch 11/12/15: 15 points / 2 rebounds / 2 assists / 4 TO / 37% FG%

Warriorfan is pretty much this sites TOP poster right now. Couple of steps ahead of everyone else when it comes to understanding the game tbh.. Schooling and body bagging lebron stans on a daily basis. What an alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    What sort of fan rips players of their own team apart during such a historic run?
    Why not? You want your team to be even better.

Klay is the weak point of the team. CJ, Kevin Martin, Bradley Beal, etc would all do a better job than him.

Hasn't been a while since a player has been this overrated. He is average on D too, which he seems to get a lot of credit for.

Dunking on everybody in the park TrueBlue89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Why not? You want your team to be even better.

Klay is the weak point of the team. CJ, Kevin Martin, Bradley Beal, etc would all do a better job than him.

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Dood has no confidence right now. He air balled a ten foot runner.

Serious question. Do the Warriors get worse or better with Kyle Korver instead of Thompson?

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Test
    Warriorfan is pretty much this sites TOP poster right now. Couple of steps ahead of everyone else when it comes to understanding the game tbh.. Schooling and body bagging lebron stans on a daily basis. What an alpha.
    As many of you may already be aware of, I'm a lifelong Pacers fan but I have been following the entire NBA this season. I have to agree for the most part. He usually has good takes.

Klay is upset that its not the splash bros anymore. Its currys show now

It amuses me that I've seen some posters have the nerve to say Klay>Kyrie when it comes to comparing the Cavs/Warriors second option

Very much so looking like a role player this season

Also haven't really heard many people referring to them as 'The Splash Brothers' anymore, it's more so the Curry Show now

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    an unbiased one

Heads up. Let's keep this thread troll free and strictly for unbiased basketball discussion concerning Klay Thompson playing role player level basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis MVP
    As many of you may already be aware of, I'm a lifelong Pacers fan but I have been following the entire NBA this season. I have to agree for the most part. He usually has good takes.
    You're quickly climbing too. Currently in my top 3 best posters rank. And thanks for reminding us of your lifelong Pacer fanhood, I for one, do forget it sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    It amuses me that I've seen some posters have the nerve to say Klay>Kyrie when it comes to comparing the Cavs/Warriors second option

Very much so looking like a role player this season

Also haven't really heard many people referring to them as 'The Splash Brothers' anymore, it's more so the Curry Show now

Dude is a fringe top 50 player. Has the ability to get hot like crazy and pour you in points if guys are passing him the ball. His shooting is aided by the team he is on, and he benefits more from their system than anyone.

It is no wonder that he is a 20ppg scorer and people still don't really look at him as the 2nd option, or 2nd best player on the team. You have people saying Draymond is that next guy, or even Bogut and Iggy, both who average like what, 6ppg? Goes to show you that other people notice it in their gamestyle as well, but when it comes to evaluate them as players individually, you see Klay averages 20ppg and you're like "Yeah, I guess he is really good".

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Test
    curry fam

started from the bottom now we're here